Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yip, but a combo of terrible form,shocking defending,away trips to old firm still to come and Mike Fucking Fraser means were really struggling to nail that place

Next week is the biggest game of our season (and how good is our record in those games? <_< )

yip, but a combo of terrible form,shocking defending,away trips to old firm still to come and Mike Fucking Fraser means were really struggling to nail that place

Our next two games are at Tynecastle and Celtic Park. Can anyone say with any great confidence that we are going to get anything from these games?

Aye but a win today would have practically tied up 5th (pos europe) let alone put us 4th (def europe).

We were shite but particularly at fault for me:

Fraser - Absolute fannypad of a Goalkeeper

Coke - Imposter of a footballer - seriously shouldn't be wanting to sign this guy up!

Brown - Why put a Right Winger at Right Back when you have a guy ON THE PARK who has played at RB for 4 months? Should have went 4-4-2 when Craggs went off. Has to take the blame.

Oh and Murphy is WAY short of SPL standards and time is running out for the 'Still Young' patter from folk on here. He has nothing.

Our next two games are at Tynecastle and Celtic Park. Can anyone say with any great confidence that we are going to get anything from these games?

If we get something from Tynecastle, and United win the Scottish Cup, then it looks pretty good for us, doesn't it?

Hearts haven't got the easiest run-in either, with a derby match and United and Celtic to come as well.

If we get something from Tynecastle, and United win the Scottish Cup, then it looks pretty good for us, doesn't it?

Hearts haven't got the easiest run-in either, with a derby match and United and Celtic to come as well.

Of course it will, but whether we do get something from Tynecastle is another matter.

Of course the season's not over, that was just my usual over reaction after a defeat, but we really need to halt this run of defeats.

Aye but a win today would have practically tied up 5th (pos europe) let alone put us 4th (def europe).

We were shote but particularly at fault for me:

Fraser - Absolute fannypad of a Goalkeeper

Coke - Imposter of a footballer - seriously shouldn't be wanting to sign this guy up!

Brown - Why put a Right Winger at Right Back when you have a guy ON THE PARK who has played at RB for 4 months? Should have went 4-4-2 when Craggs went off. Has to take the blame.

Oh and Murphy is WAY short of SPL standards and time is running out for the 'Still Young' patter from folk on here. He has nothing.

mostly agree with you but werent shite today we played well and where unlucky not to take something

Have to say young Murphy looks well off the pace at the moment. Time for him to be benched and possibly coming on. I actually thought we weren't under any great pressure today and that fud of a goalie has cost us. We wont take anything in our next 2 games so it'll be 6 straight defeats im afraid. When the going gets tough we roll over like a big overfed walrus. When we play Hibs that thursday night they'll probably get their first win in about 500 games. Im depressed... <_<

Overall it wasn't the worse performances but without our first 11 we aren't going to be able to compete with the top teams in the country.

Excluding Fraser's slip there wasn't much in the first half, second half Dundee Utd dominated after scoring early and it wasn't until about 70 minutes we started to get back into the match.

Couldn't believe Brown didn't put Hateley to right back when Craigan went off because Humphrey is no defender.

Coke's miss in the first half.....

Fraser [4] If it was just the slip, fine that can happen to anyone but his overall performance was dismal.

Saunders [7] Excellent performance both at right back and centre half.

Craigan [5] Was doing fine hopefully he isn't going to miss too many matches in the run in.

Reynolds [7] Looked comfortable throughout the match.

Hammell [6] Usual steady eddie performance

O'Brien [7] Maybe not his best technical performance but showed lots of passion to win.

Jennings [7] Competed in the latter stages.

Coke [5] Not much in evidence and missed a sitter which could have changed the game.

Hateley [5] Has dipped in form recently

Sutton [7] Two good headed goals, worked hard.

Murphy [6] Excellent first half display but faded out of things in the second half.

Jutkiewicz [4] You can see he's not fully fit.

Humphreys [3] OK going forward, murder defending.

Overall it wasn't the worse performances but without our first 11 we aren't going to be able to compete with the top teams in the country.

Excluding Fraser's slip there wasn't much in the first half, second half Dundee Utd dominated after scoring early and it wasn't until about 70 minutes we started to get back into the match.

Couldn't believe Brown didn't put Hateley to right back when Craigan went off because Humphrey is no defender.

Coke's miss in the first half.....

Fraser [4] If it was just the slip, fine that can happen to anyone but his overall performance was dismal.

Saunders [7] Excellent performance both at right back and centre half.

Craigan [5] Was doing fine hopefully he isn't going to miss too many matches in the run in.

Reynolds [7] Looked comfortable throughout the match.

Hammell [6] Usual steady eddie performance

O'Brien [7] Maybe not his best technical performance but showed lots of passion to win.

Jennings [7] Competed in the latter stages.

Coke [5] Not much in evidence and missed a sitter which could have changed the game.

Hateley [5] Has dipped in form recently

Sutton [7] Two good headed goals, worked hard.

Murphy [6] Excellent first half display but faded out of things in the second half.

Jutkiewicz [4] You can see he's not fully fit.

Humphreys [3] OK going forward, murder defending.

you must be in a generous mood <_<

My 2nd half got ruined by some fanny sitting behind me kept shouting the worst/cringyest things ive ever heard at football. I was in the east stand up next to the cooper, i probably wasny the only person that got pissed of by him i was sitting with my back to him thinking what this c**t must look like then decided he was a wee neddy prick about 18, When i did see him he was atleast 30 <_<