Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half time, 2-1 United.

With our overall play we probably don't deserve to be behind but our defending and goalkeeping has been pathetic. Fraser was completely at fault for the first goal and while I don't think you can blame him for the second, the defending was absolutely disgraceful and a schoolboy team would be embarrassed by that.

Half time, 2-1 United.

With our overall play we probably don't deserve to be behind but our defending and goalkeeping has been pathetic. Fraser was completely at fault for the first goal and while I don't think you can blame him for the second, the defending was absolutely disgraceful and a schoolboy team would be embarrassed by that.

Go along with that ,murphy has been our best player so far i.m.o

The defending has been a shambles since Craigan was taken off.

Fraser certainly isn't having a good game by any stretch of the imagination, but the lad must be low on confidence, and our so-called support isn't doing anything to help that.

I certainly don't envy any Motherwell players that put a foot wrong when were playing at Fir Park.

Half time, 2-1 United.

I know I'm pro-Fraser and some people may see my viewpoint as valid, but was Fraser 100% to blame for the first goal? You saw the big massive divot on the replay, obviously his foot got caught in that and he could do fuck all about it.

As for the 2nd goal, he probably shoulda put his foot through it, but it looked a heavy touch from Reynolds and the marking was a shambles again.

Like I say, I may be biased, but I thought there wasn't much he could do.

Half time, 2-1 United.

Fraser isnt blameless for 2nd, he should have cleared it up the park or out for a throw NOT ship an awkward ball to a defender on the bye line causing a corner,then fail to stop a shot where you have a full hand on the ball!

I know I'm pro-Fraser and some people may see my viewpoint as valid, but was Fraser 100% to blame for the first goal? You saw the big massive divot on the replay, obviously his foot got caught in that and he could do fuck all about it.

As for the 2nd goal, he probably shoulda put his foot through it, but it looked a heavy touch from Reynolds and the marking was a shambles again.

Like I say, I may be biased, but I thought there wasn't much he could do.

he managed to slip on the best bit of pitch in the stadium,plus the touch was way too heavy,if he stopped the ball + kicked he may not have slipped + def wouldnt have had to chase and give the Utd striker a free opportunity

Sorry GazzyB, Fraser was 100% at fault for the first goal. He took a poor touch from the backpass and then lost his footing on what was argueably the best part of the entire pitch. That was just bad, bad goalkeeping and I'm absolutely certain that had that been John Ruddy, that would not have happened.

The second goal I don't blame him for, as the defending was pathetic. How Daly can be completed unmarked to score a volley like that from a corner defies belief.

The second goal I don't blame him for, as the defending was pathetic. How Daly can be completed unmarked to score a volley like that from a corner defies belief.

because he pushed his marker (Coke) into Dods blocking him at the start of his run! Smart play / blatant cheating depending on which side of the fence you sit