Two Announcements

mfcmainstand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was thinking. Stewart is a decent player, but there's so much with his discipline he could only ever play where he is. Will probably go South.

He's a better footballer than Lasley by a considerable margin with the added advantage of being able to hit the target with a shot at goal.

However his temperament renders any increased ability almost useless over the course of a season.

Straight swap him for JoB would be considered tho' :notworthy:

Stewart is a grade A wank stain that is about as welcome in our dressing room as the winter vomiting bug.

He's still better than lasley and his on-field attitude is on a par with JoB

i think it's the FHW connection intit.

if he was our grade A wankstain we'd learn to love him

maybe not the Brokeback Mountain Manlove we see for lasley but we'd love him non-the-less.

I'll be very disappointed if at least one of the announcements isn't a player re-signing.

What's up with O'Brien's on field attitude while we're here? Has been showing a good will to win and desire of late in my opinion.

FFS milo - it's a light hearted exchange about Michael Stewart of Hearts - if you read it!

He's still better than lasley and his on-field attitude is on a par with JoB

i think it's the FHW connection intit.

if he was our grade A wankstain we'd learn to love him

maybe not the Brokeback Mountain Manlove we see for lasley but we'd love him non-the-less.

He is better than Lasley, but its more the attitude he would bring. We would all want players like Asprillia or Robinho on the pitch, but at the end of the day are they worth the trouble?

lalsey had a better game than stewart on saturday without even putting a pair of boots on. stewart was rank.

the guy isn't half the player he thinks he is, gets sent off twice a season every season, was involved in all the dressing room shite at hibs and is so much of a cock he's the only player in british football who's loan spell has ever ended because his teamates leathered him.

He is better than Lasley, but its more the attitude he would bring. We would all want players like Asprillia or Robinho on the pitch, but at the end of the day are they worth the trouble?

I agree to an extent. I think over and above everything else Stewart has a problem with his discipline that he himself can't really get on top of. Exhibited it both at Hearts and Hibs.

In his defence the hearts team he's playing in has a problem across the board with discipline and that says more to me about the way that club is managed and sent out to play football than anything else.

Not that he's gonna come here in a million years anyway (for numerous reasons - most of which include the words 'can't afford') - but could he be sent out with a different attitude of a saturday? - course he could. we've had managers in the past that are masters of that and the one we have now could do it too.