Two Announcements

mfcmainstand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no' being funny. In fact i'm just asking.

But . . . . . .

Since we're nearly at the end of the working week - has anybody deciphered what the two major announcements were?

You know the announcements have been a bit flat when you can't tell what they are. Hibs ticket prices slashed and Season Ticket news......................I think.

You know the announcements have been a bit flat when you can't tell what they are. Hibs ticket prices slashed and Season Ticket news......................I think.

Two generally good bits of news. Perhaps not meriting the trumpets - but hey maybe from within the towers they appeared more exciting

So its safe to say:

Announcement 1: Cooper season ticket, two kids free (good for a small portion of our support)

Announcement 2: Tempted to say Jennings however nothing on the official website which leads me to think it was something else, which has yet to be delivered.

Think Flow may bite his tongue in future.

This is not a pop at anyone, however for a good couple of seasons now - we've been heralding news of X, Y or Z on a number of initiatives / pieces of news and failing to deliver. It seems to be a systemic issue on that side of things at the club.

only change ever witnessed was the way gannon dealt with new signings. but irt seems we're back to the old ways of naming players beforehand.

Guest 'Flow

:nod:

Guys, chill out!

E_S_A is not too far off the mark but the hold up is pretty comical and not really worth going into! As I said a bit earlier, possibly on another thread, it's been given a pretty big build-up and it wasn't meant to be like that.

Just two wee good news stories from the club - one was the season ticket and the other has been slightly held up but will, 100%, be on the official site before Friday. You have my word :P;)

And jeez, give me a break about the weight :D

'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Everything is concrete though... :nod:

Given some of the chat on this thread and others, I am sure people will be spectacularly underwhelmed when we put the statement on later in the week now!

Everything is concrete though... :nod:

Given some of the chat on this thread and others, I am sure people will be spectacularly underwhelmed when we put the statement on later in the week now!

Lets face it Flow, fact is always going to seem underwhelming when compared with speculation, never more so than on the boards. :D

.... one was the season ticket and the other has been slightly held up but will, 100%, be on the official site before Friday. You have my word :P;)

And jeez, give me a break about the weight :D

'Flow

Charile Miller no signed the contract yet? :nod:

I think most Motherwell fans would be underwhelmed if these hyped announcements are nothing to do with the transfer market.

Will we have a strip next year - undoubtedly, will it be Canterbury - probably not, am I that bothered - not unless it changes the colours or makes Craigan look a mile out.

Season ticket deal, does it affect me - no but think in essence its promising, vast majority of the support opt for the East stand and unless there is something that affects me in the pocket its all been a bit of a damp squib.

I think most Motherwell fans would be underwhelmed if these hyped announcements are nothing to do with the transfer market.

Will we have a strip next year - undoubtedly, will it be Canterbury - probably not, am I that bothered - not unless it changes the colours or makes Craigan look a mile out.

Season ticket deal, does it affect me - no but think in essence its promising, vast majority of the support opt for the East stand and unless there is something that affects me in the pocket its all been a bit of a damp squib.

Yes and no as we will have a LOOOOONG summer of transfer speculation. If it is news of a new sponsor that is bringin more money into the club than JAXX......then I'd be pretty happy with that,

Would appear to be a new multi year deal with Puma though.