mfcmainstand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow :D

Prepare to be.... Well.... I dunno ;):rolleyes:

Shocked.

Ok I'll tell everyone, as a follow up to winning Best Media relations in the Clydesdale Bank SPL awards last week the club have agreed to further strengthen relations with the media by agreeing to Flows request to become part-time sex slave to Raman at STV and Vougie Dipond at the BBC.

There was also further celebration last night for Lukas Jutkiewicz who scooped the club sweepstake in how long it would take Flow to complete the "lap of honor" last night. Lukas limped round with Flow to give him moral support to complete it in a time of 20 mins after Flow decided to start while the game was still on going. It is understood that Flow had been in special training for this event by doing shuttle runs to Uppercrust during the season. Quality "dad run" Flow! :lol::P

:D:P:doh:

Hope the big announcement is a new Tannoy system.

MFC must have made a bomb last night because nobody in the East stand who bought a ticket has a F*****g clue what number won.

Come on guys get it sorted.

P.S. What a F*****G game.

Mon the Dossers

:rolleyes::lol:;)

They just said on reporting scotland that the bulldozers are moving in tomorrow and we are relaying the pitch again at a cost of 100k..... is that the announcement? Or am I just the last to know about this.

Never said it was synthetic, dissappointed.

They just said on reporting scotland that the bulldozers are moving in tomorrow and we are relaying the pitch again at a cost of 100k..... is that the announcement? Or am I just the last to know about this.

Never said it was synthetic, dissappointed.

There y'ar. This will be it I reckon. Was hoping it was news on Jennings or Hateley or even a new sponsor/unveiling of new kit but this now seems most likely.

hope not. everyone knew the spl were keeping a very close eye on our pitch & i think leanne said in a news bulletin a wee while ago that mfc were sorting out the pitch with the contractors during the close season. if this were to be the 2nd announcement then a bit of a letdown i reckon

if this were to be the 2nd announcement then a bit of a letdown i reckon

answer me this :thumbup: how can something be a letdown when its not exactly been built up (offcially)

the only real build up is all internet rumour and speculation

I'll be quite pleased with a new website if thats what it is,

all the other announcements will follow in due course

I'd be disappointed if they said it was, mon the grass :evilgrin:

I just think the only way to ensure we have a good pitch throughout a season is to invest in a real top notch synthetic one. They are getting better all the time. I think one day, if not now, a synthetic pitch will be the answer to our prayers.

I just think the only way to ensure we have a good pitch throughout a season is to invest in a real top notch synthetic one. They are getting better all the time. I think one day, if not now, a synthetic pitch will be the answer to our prayers.

When they come up with one you can safely perform a sliding tackle then they've cracked it, until then the fuckers are dangerous.

Yes, Scotsman confirms Puma as kit suppliers.

"Suddenly, it is a great time to sell season tickets because the supporters are buoyant. That could have positives for our community coaching schemes too, and our replica shirts. The club are launching a remodelled kit with new suppliers Puma today and I'm sure sales will be helped along by the 'up' mood a game of that sort creates."

I'll be very disappointed if these are the announcements, was really hoping it would be a player or 3!! Don't care who makes the kit as long as it looks decent. Various media outlets have reported that Jennings has signed a new deal, but no word on official site.

Are we facing another massive rebuilding job over the summer again? Are going to probably have to replace Ruddy, Jutkiewicz, Reynolds, O'Brien and maybe Hateley and Coke!!!!

Well don't think... :doh:

The gradient from all points to the North West corner of our ground would rule installation out. Imagine, untrue bounce as it is, without untrue bounce due to factors increased by the slope of the pitch.

Guest 'Flow
Various media outlets have reported that Jennings has signed a new deal, but no word on official site.

Simply because he hasn't, yet, signed anything...

And yes, the second announcement is that PUMA will be our new kit sponsor as Craig has told the Scotsman!

Simply because he hasn't, yet, signed anything...

And yes, the second announcement is that PUMA will be our new kit sponsor as Craig has told the Scotsman!

Wow, another new strip for a new season for the sixth season in a row. That's exactly the news that would excite me. :ph34r::doh:

Yet again the Charter rewritten to suit; I know it says for commercial reason that MAY not be possible but that should only happen very occasionally not every year since the charter was written.