Europe Here We Come

gordy

Never mind unlikely, there's no fucking chance so we better win on Wednesday, this team doesn't have the bottle to beat the Old Firm at their place.

Exactly, Wednesday night is all or nothing. Personally I cannae wait and think we will soundly pump them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great chance for us to finish 4th and qualify for Europa League. :unsure:

Wednesday night is the culmination of a long frustrating roller coaster season,

(Well fans don't know any other way).

I think that we have a good, young squad and they know the chance of glory is here, I also think we will soundly beat Hibs.

As a footballer you are playing, not just for the money, but to be successfull and to get into Europe.

I am sure when guys like Ruddy, Jennings, Humphrey, Coke, Hateley and Jutckiewitz signed they would never have thought our final home game would be the decider for 4th place. :O

Take all the permutations you like, however, the team and management know that if we win on Wednesday, we finish in 4th and that is it........EUROPE HERE WE COME..... B-)

It is our turn to be the 12th man let us get right behind the team from the first second.

C'MON THE WELL :lol:;):woop:

This is a great chance for us to finish 4th and qualify for Europa League. :unsure:

Wednesday night is the culmination of a long frustrating roller coaster season,

(Well fans don't know any other way).

I think that we have a good, young squad and they know the chance of glory is here, I also think we will soundly beat Hibs.

As a footballer you are playing, not just for the money, but to be successfull and to get into Europe.

I am sure when guys like Ruddy, Jennings, Humphrey, Coke, Hateley and Jutckiewitz signed they would never have thought our final home game would be the decider for 4th place. :O

Take all the permutations you like, however, the team and management know that if we win on Wednesday, we finish in 4th and that is it........EUROPE HERE WE COME..... B-)

It is our turn to be the 12th man let us get right behind the team from the first second.

C'MON THE WELL :lol:;):woop:

Yaaaas!

Thats whit im talkin aboot!

Beach bawz are comin!

We couldn't really ask for more could we? To finish 4th in the SPL and qualify for the Europa League all we have to do is win our last home game. Everything is in our hands ahead of tomorrow night, now whether that is a good or bad thing no-one knows yet!

The players will be up for it, we have to be up for it too. Plenty of positive noises from the stands from the off, get behind the team and roar them to glory. We can do it, but it won't be easy, It worries me more that Hibs have been shite, but disregard all the negativity. Let's back the lads for the full 90.

Motherwell 2 Hibernian 0 and its Europe here we come......again!!

Can't help thinking Hibs will get a point at Tannadump and we'll get our usual fekk-all at the Bronx, which will be enough for them to get 4th. Could turn out to be a very expensive 2nd half at the Bowl on Sat :D

That would be Motherwell for you, leaving us hanging on, with no finger nails left, until the very last minute!!

We would then have to endure further torture as we awaited the outcome of the cup final before knowing our fate.

Look on the positive side though, after tonight anything is possible.

Dundee Utd reserves with nothing to play for against Hibs just needing a point does anyone think they won't get at least a point?

Dundee Utd reserves will be playing for a place in the cup final.

Dundee United won't want to go into a Cup Final on the back of a home defeat. And Hibs face an absolutely monumental task lifting themselves after that in just four days.

The irony is it could be role reversal on Sunday with Hibs drawing, getting the point they need, and finishing fourth. Either way that won't take away from a great season, or a fantastic and unique match tonight.

It just means we have an agonising week waiting on Dun Utd (hopefully) winning the Scottish Cup.

They pointed out on Radio Scotland earlier that it would be possible for both us and Hibs to lose on Sunday and still get into Europe, with a record of one win between us in the last 18 games (might not have been 18 - please correct me if necessary).

Scottish football's great!

Not sure what game I want to watch... dont think my nerves can jangle another motherwell game... might be better off watching united!

Cant believe our season is in their hands.

Can see where your coming from mate but it is firmly in ours believe me!

Aslong as we match their result or better we're fine. We'll do it.

CMON THE WELL!!!