Rangers V Motherwell - Euro Day

Rickoza

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a negative approach we've taken in the game, only 1 result unless we get the finger oot

To be fair what else do you want Brown to do. He is playing Sutton, Duke, O ' Brien AND McLinchey!

It is the schoolboy defending and time we realsied that Craigan is past it, Saunders is too raw and Hately is never a RB. Sort out (replace) the Defence in the summer is all we can do.

Ahh everybody's being too pessimistic! I agree with the rest of you, we're beaten and we need a Tannadice comeback, but I think we've played quite well. We've kept the ball well and spread it around a bit. We've made a few decent chances for ourselves, and looked tidy. Two or three lapses at the back have cost us, but either way, we're not doing as badly as some folk are making out!

we need pace up front to get at their defence. time after time we allow Weir to have an easy afternoon. A draw was never going to be good enough, so why even try to play for it. Need to let loose again. One goal from us amd hibs might get nervous again.

Hows that bastard McCulloch allowed in the studio. If yer banned then ye sit in the stand like everybody else surely :huh:

I might be in the minority but I really don't have anything against Lee McCulloch. Left us to give it a go down south, did a good job with Wigan and came up through the leagues with them. Does anyone remember on his return to Fir Park he actually applauded the Well fans? How many of our former players take the time to do that when they come back with one of the Old Firm?

Back to the game and our defence is looking tired again. Saunders is really struggling and Hateley's half asleep. Jennings is fairly covering the ground but there's still a huge gap between the midfield and defence. The only way anything looks like happening is through that O'Brien inswinger from the right. Unfortunately, Jutkiewicz is time and again the only player in the box.

Why would you think that?

I just don't think United will want to go out of the league season with a home defeat.