New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

A radical claret diamond shirt design would look interesting. :(:D

24vqn8j.jpg

No, no no!!!

Ye canny have a 'Well shirt with the word Airdrie on it. Just disnae go. ;)

And as for the diamond design. Thats just taking it too far with the similarity of the Airdrie Top. ;)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it was this post Mr Calf clicky

it might have been too near the mark as its dissapeared :rolleyes:

Whoops, tee hee ^_^

All they would need to do is turn the Stuttgart 'band' into a hoop, covert to Claret and Amber and that is a BELTER of a top.

IIRC the Stuttgart one features a hoop with just a break on the back where the number goes rather than just a band on the front the way ours used to be. Rugby shirts used to have similar to facilitate the numbers, easily done, where's there's a will etc etc.

All joking aside didn't JAXX give us £200,000 over the two years giving us our (apparently) biggest ever sponsorship deal? I'm wondering what kind of "local financial institution" could match that or afford to sponsor us.

All joking aside didn't JAXX give us £200,000 over the two years giving us our (apparently) biggest ever sponsorship deal? I'm wondering what kind of "local financial institution" could match that or afford to sponsor us.

My thoughts as well. I can't think of many local financial institutions, if any, that could part with that type of money in the current financial climate.

What scale are we talking? Local mortgage broker?

Cheque Centre?

used to work there,taken over by Americans 3 years ago and arent short of cash plus are newly expanding into buying your gold so prob looking for more exposure and sponsor the National Team. Could get worse

I honestly believe that a decent sponsor can make or break a shirt design. I really hope it's not a 'Cash for Gold' type sponsor as this would cheapen any design.

If this happens I would definately be supporting any campaign to buy a sponsors logo free shirt.

You might pick one or two up in the shop during the summer but they won't (sadly) be made available for all fans throughout the season. Sponsor just wouldn't have it and who can blame them.

ZOOM aside we have been lucky with regards to how sponsors have looked on our shirts. JAXX (well maybe except from Bukta away Season 2008-2009) and Anglian Home Improvement looked especially smart.

Sponsorship money is the main thing in this......but I do I agree with UBH. It would be a shame if our new kit was wasted by a poor sponsors logo or slightly embarrasing company sponsor.