New Puma Kits

'WellGall

As with Canterbury, Puma/Genesis will give us a bespoke home kit (amber with claret hoop, band or 70’s retro sash :P ). The away will probably be from an existing template converted to C&A. If that’s what happens, it will good enough for me.

Now have we got a date for the unveiling of the new kits?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware that the press release says so, however its more likely they will work from a template , in line with the other clubs contracted to genesis sports with the bespoke element being club colours and perhaps the band/hoop design.

So bespoke then.

Why should Flow "confirm" anything to do with this? Ofcourse the strips will be Claret and Amber, dont be fucking ridiculous.

exactly, i've never hear such a stupid rumor in all my puff. Claret and Amber are our colours, and we wouldnt of signed a deal if they couldn't produce a strip of those colours... :P

Just to reassert my position, I merely was asking flow to advise when we could expect a photo or mock up of the design. Upon reviewing it again I admit that wasn't 100% clear especially when combined with some of the posts surrounding it covering colour issues.

"confirm" wasn't used by anyone leading up to bop's post which is also misleading.

Off to sit in a darkened room.

Guest 'Flow

In the danger of getting caught up in this fun:

LWT - We are "hoping" to have it on show (in full - no teasers :lol::P ) at some point in early June mate!

And I can 100% confirm that our home strip will be Claret and Amber... :lol:

LWT - We are "hoping" to have it on show (in full - no teasers :lol::P ) at some point in early June mate!

And I can 100% confirm that our home strip will be Claret and Amber... :lol:

In other words

"When they're fuckin' ready"

:P

And I can 100% confirm that our home strip will be Claret and Amber... :P

Will the goalie kit be pink? :lol:

If going by the new Cardiff design...................we are in for a howler

Somebody mocked up that shirt in claret and amber (along with a few other current Puma templates) over on FirParkCorner.com, so you can have a swatch over there...

True.

Flow's heed will be nippin till that shirt is released. ;)

That Burnley top would be ideal with a claret band on the front only! :lol:

Don't like the Burnley kits at all, too basic.

And aye, band rather than a hoop for me!

SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP NOW! :ph34r:

:D

Hoop looks much better than the band......however if the hoop impacts on quality (due to SPL number printing on the back) then it is a band for me all the way :ph34r:

One question though. I have seen a few people refer to a 'bespoke kit' in the thread. How does this difer from a standard replica?