New Puma Kits

'WellGall

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the official announcement was made, did it not say Puma would be supplying the clubs 2010/11 seasons kit?

Might have been an honest mistake, but to me that says it's only going to be a 1 season effort again.

Methinks you;'re looking for something that isnae there. :wallbash:

Methinks you;'re looking for something that isnae there. :nod:

It is there but, on the official site.

The launch of the Motherwell FC PUMA 2010/2011 Home and Away Kit sees the club join the portfolio of PUMA contracted clubs including; Newcastle United, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff City, Reading, Bristol City, Coventry City, Hibernian, Bath Rugby Union and England Rugby League.

:P

Like I said though,could have been an honest mistake. That was my original thought at the time too.

I know it doesn't directly relate to us but St Mirren (PSL) kept the same kit maker (Hummel) and sponsor (Braehead) and still got a new strip for next year.

My guess is this is going to be the norm.

Ahm no made o' money :nod: . Lots of clubs do it, including in the SPL - Hibs definitely change their strips every year - home and away.

When the official announcement was made, did it not say Puma would be supplying the clubs 2010/11 seasons kit?

Might have been an honest mistake, but to me that says it's only going to be a 1 season effort again.

yeah

To make way for the special edition adidas/Nike 125th anniversary kit in claret and gold :nod:

The launch of the Motherwell FC PUMA 2010/2011 Home and Away Kit sees the club join the portfolio of PUMA contracted clubs including; Newcastle United, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff City, Reading, Bristol City, Coventry City, Hibernian, Bath Rugby Union and England Rugby League.

Be interesting to see how many of the PUMA football kits for the UK teams above have now been released and which are the ones we would like (collar design etc.) and which ones we wouldn't want.

Off the top of my head I think I have seen Newcastle, Burnley, Cardiff, and Hibs. Anyone seen Weds, Reading, Bristol or Coventry's tops yet.

It is there but, on the official site.

:P

Like I said though,could have been an honest mistake. That was my original thought at the time too.

Are you kidding? After getting dogs abuse from all over the shop they're hardly going to come out and say "Hopefully this one won't go tits up after a year", can't see any further forward than this season, that's fitba' these days so they're right to say nothing more than that. Still think you're looking for things that aren;t there. :nod:

Former Scotland keeper Alan Rough put his private shirt collection up for sale last week. One of shirts was the then 70’s standard Puma template. Although in my opinion not as classic as the rival Adidas three stripes design, I always quite liked it.

Maybe Puma should bring it back in C & A.

Austria 70’s

2004rhv.jpg

C & A version

16bx9pj.jpg