Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

They thought Hateley was shit too!

Exactly. I don't get why people say"player x was shit with club y, so will be shit for us" when as has been shown many a time, a player just needs the right club with the right players around him to shine. For example, we laughed, and Falkirk fans laughed when Hibs signed McBride, but the Hibs fans think he's great.

Scott McDonald couldn't get a contract with a club with 12 Full Time players

Cos he's slow as hell and, consequently, gives away a lot of fouls. In the SPL that would kill us. And old, experinced head, yes - for sure. But he also has the old legs, sadly. You have to think of our situation - we laready have Craigan there who isn't the paciest - attackers would just run at us straight through the middle.

Ach, I dunno. I realise you can't judge someone on the basis of one game, but I'd be happy for him to come to Fir Park as long as he was on sensible wages (I dunno why I add that caveat, we've learned our lessons.) With him and Craigan the young lads could certainly learn from them.

Ach, I dunno. I realise you can't judge someone on the basis of one game, but I'd be happy for him to come to Fir Park as long as he was on sensible wages (I dunno why I add that caveat, we've learned our lessons.) With him and Craigan the young lads could certainly learn from them.

What's the point .... 1 year deal max, mid thirties, already got a mid-30's seasoned pro playing in the same position, wouldn't like to see him come in and push Saunders and Hutchinson onto the bench. Signing policy so far is get the young guys on 2-3 year contracts, Moore coming in wouldn't make much sense in my eyes however neither does the Jack Ross chat that keeps on coming up.

Is there a deadline set for when we give up trying to get Coke to sign a new contract?

Probably when Coke makes his mind up either way. Or maybe Brown will stick to his guns with a deadline (he knows of) that McGhee didn't when he gave one to Malcolm.

Pretty sure one of the Sheffield teams and Swansea were interested in him.

Hibs fan I know thinks he's shite. One of the worst at the club in his opinion.

A lot of Hibs fans I work with think McBride's brilliant. They say that he's great in the holding role and does a vital job in there.

A lot of Hibs fans I work with think McBride's brilliant. They say that he's great in the holding role and does a vital job in there.

Just shows you how fickle us fans can be. I absolutley detested Richie Foran when he was at Fir Park but some folk have him down as a god on here. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.