Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Leaves you wondering doesn't it?

Not as much as big Kristian Vadocz saying he loved motherwell. Auxerre and Hungary must be shiteholes.

Still, hope he slots into right back and is a star!

It seems a fairly risk-free signing. He's only young, and if it doesn't work out its only a one year deal. However, if he turns out to be a good 'un, we can extend his deal and eventualy make some cash from selling him on, as will Anorthosis with the sell-on clause. Everyone's a winner!

Welcome to Motherwell Angelis, and good luck.

Depends on Ross wage demands but he could do a short term job while we see if this young lad develops.

Does this also suggest that Reynolds won't be replaced if / when he goes as we will have Saunders, Hutch, Page, Craggs and the young cypriot who could play in the middle?

Depends on Ross wage demands but he could do a short term job while we see if this young lad develops.

Does this also suggest that Reynolds won't be replaced if / when he goes as we will have Saunders, Hutch, Page, Craggs and the young cypriot who could play in the middle?

Would that not 'technically' be replacing him.

But this is the type of business we need to do. Reynolds out and no new major expense to fill the jersey

Maybe could have worded that better... thoughts behind it are Jack Ross was always a non starter no matter press suggestions to the contrary, hence the question mark. Doesn't fit with the ethos of development which we've had at the club for some time.

May upset the sycophants, but, I don't expect (If he is I'll doff my cap to the management) to see Reynolds replaced due to those mentioned who are already contracted and the addition (one of 9) of Dario Quinn who featured in numerous squads in the latter part of the season and one Craig Brown couldn't wax lyrical enough about just recently.

I guess it's also good that Anorthosis believe this player up for the challenge that they bypassed any compensation for a sell on clause. They would only do this if, they themselves believe he can go onto bigger things.

Good to see us casting the net a lot wider as well. Well played Gordon Young and Craig Brown.

Well I think that we should stick with one of the young defenders that we already have.Reynolds came in 3/4 seasons ago and look what happend so hopefully another one of 'Well's youth sensations can do the same .

And also well done to Young and Brown on the capture of the Cypriot guy :wallbash:

What I'm finding hard to beleive is that despite all the moles and "I overheard Cragie's massage therapist in Asda talking about ...... " chat, not one person mentioned or even had a sniff of the Hateley 3 year deal or Charalambous.
maybe some did but kept it in the inner circle :wallbash:

I think it would be madness not to bring in an other experienced hand in defence. If there is anywhere on the field you can't get away with playing inexperienced players its goalkeeper and centre back.

Saunders and Hutchison both have potential but they aren't ready to be mainstays yet. If Craigan got injured I think you'd find we'd be getting absolute rumpings ever week in much the same way as we did in the later days of Gannon.

Got to love the ;) on internet message boards as people allude to others or perhaps delude themselves they have some degree of importance.

:lol: Maybe just sworn to keep schtum? Keeps the knicker twisters from here going overboard. It's hard enough trying to get a scoop when Mr Brown is in charge...

PS, had that from 2 differing sources. That lucky, I could push for 3 or 4 without pestering (save those who do and they know who they are :P ) for confirmation on the next titbit. You want a PM, just to keep you in the loop likes? ;)

:lol: Maybe just sworn to keep schtum? Keeps the knicker twisters from here going overboard. It's hard enough trying to get a scoop when Mr Brown is in charge...

PS, had that from 2 differing sources. That lucky, I could push for 3 or 4 without pestering (save those who do and they know who they are :P ) for confirmation on the next titbit. You want a PM, kust to keep you in the loop likes? ;)

Riddler1.gif

Based on Leeann's interview and the deals already done this summer I would venture to suggest with hindsight the delay on Hateley resigning was the length of his contract offer, not a mulitude of other reasons as discussed at length on here already.

We've taken a business decision to minimise our talent going elsewhere for a bargain, especially the young talent and common sense has prevailed especially when you see Hibs reaping the rewards.

Maybe that's why we've no news on Coke so far as he's hoping for a short deal and we're only offering a 2-3 year contract. A 1 year deal and a continuation of the form he exhibited at the end of last season would be a springboard to bigger things, I reckon that is what he's thinking. A 2-3 year deal means someone would really want him and be prepared to stump up the readies, which would in turn possibly diminish his wage, unless money is no object of course.

PS, had that from 2 differing sources. That lucky, I could push for 3 or 4 without pestering (save those who do and they know who they are :P ) for confirmation on the next titbit. You want a PM, kust to keep you in the loop likes? ;)

Nah, I'll manage fine waiting for official announcements and watching the panty wetters on here decide certain players are away......until they sign 3 year contracts. Its more fun that way.

What I'm finding hard to beleive is that despite all the moles and "I overheard Cragie's massage therapist in Asda talking about ...... " chat, not one person mentioned or even had a sniff of the Hateley 3 year deal or Charalambous.

Cos id imagine the folk that actually do know stuff as opposed to "having heard" stuff, keep their mooth shut otherwise they dont get told anything else from their source, be it a player, backroom staff, coach etc etc

Im sure if id heard about Hateley or Charalambous a week ago, or seen the new kits a month ago, i'd quite enjoy that wee chance of an exclusive now and again so wouldn't spoil it by blabbing.