Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Does this mean he can't play on Sunday, if so DISASTER :wallbash:

No he's left but loves the well so much he'll be back up for a final game :evilgrin:

Well cheers for the goals Nick and all the best.

On another note i dont see why people are so mad brown tried to get him, why would he not?

as far as i understand it, correct me if i,m wrong, but what i heard was pa broon rubbished the stories that he was after blackman, & nick has to return to his parent club blackburn rovers, as his loan deal has expired & they have to discuss his future. so all is not lost, although craig brown has been known not to have much "integrity" :evilgrin:

as far as i understand it, correct me if i,m wrong, but what i heard was pa broon rubbished the stories that he was after blackman, & nick has to return to his parent club blackburn rovers, as his loan deal has expired & they have to discuss his future. so all is not lost, although craig brown has been known not to have much "integrity" :evilgrin:

Careful, he's on record as saying he would take issue with anyone questioning his integrity. Scared not :wallbash:

if aberdeen sign gow they'll go down.

the guy is a jinx.

actually i think gow might work with the team they have up there if played correctly.

Can't believe Blackman is away up there tho :D

honestly do aberdeen want to take our team bus as well? sick to death of them! i hope nick sees this before he goes up to relegation fodder

your a disgrace son! after the st johnstone game you never showed up i dont know who played worse you or gow

i guess its hard to find loyal players in todays game the juke would never have done that

rant over

Has this all been confirmed then i take it? Would be gutted seeing him playing for them more than anything else. Milne has become less tight with the funds it seems.

If thats the case hopefully theres another loan talent or freebie we can unearth. I hope Gow goes as well.

Well gutted if he joins the Mutton Club. He did go off the boil abit at the end of the spell, but i'm sure that would have been rectified sooner rather than later. If he does join them i only hope that his barron run continues. The express seem to be positive that he is offski. They also seem to think Gow is heading that way too, I'll pay the bus fare on that one. Didn't Broon say when he left he wouldn't be hoaching around our club for talent? Fair enough Blackman isn't ours. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him sniffing around our other talents which are nearly out of contract.

I can understand the bad feeling towards Brown if NB does go to Aberdeen (i don't think it will help NB's career much) but on the other hand i don't get the comments that NB wasn't trying in the last 6-8 weeks. What i saw of him was the opposite - yes things weren't running for him but that goes for most of the team and you could definitely see his passion for the cause in the Hearts game.

So if Nick you are reading come back to Motherwell - there are many who appreciate what you can contribute, the players know you and you know you can work well with them plus the journey to Aberdeen is a f'ing nightmare. :D