Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

the latest from scott burns' twitter.

"I see Nick Blackman is twittering that you shouldn't believe all you read in the papers!!"

followed by.. "That is because he is demanding more money from Blackburn to sign a new deal. Once he signs it he will be on his way to Aberdeen!"

I guess that more or less seals the deal and basically confirms that he'll no be back in a well shirt.

Thanks, he sounds a bit of an Arse

Confirmation if needed

"I see Nick Blackman is twittering that you shouldn't believe all you read in the papers!!"

followed by.. "That is because he is demanding more money from Blackburn to sign a new deal. Once he signs it he will be on his way to Aberdeen!"

I guess that more or less seals the deal and basically confirms that he'll no be back in a well shirt.

Hang your head in shame Broon. The guy is an absolute scumbag. Disappointed in Blackman aswell.

I'm be planning a welcoming commitee for when Broon steps off the bus at Fir Park in April.

Sorry I don't understand attitudes like this atall.

I like most Motherwell fans think Brown is a c**t for the way that he left to join Aberdeen, but I fail to see what he's doing wrong in this case. He has a job to do at Aberdeen and he needs to sign the best players that he can. What do people expect him to do? Just sit up there and think "oh well I need to get Aberdeen out of relegation trouble and up the league table but I can't sign anyone from Motherwell because they are my former club and I need to show them some respect"???

Wise up folks, this is football and loyalty doesn't come into it anymore as Brown & Knox reminded us all last month.

We just need to hope that our new manager can bring in some replacements in this window and also hope that maybe this time the club will learn their lesson about getting players/managers on more secure contracts...but I won't hold my breath on that.

Thing is, though, Brown went on at length about respect for Motherwell and all there. Soon as he can, he's in there trying to take any talent from us he can. I know he's a job to do, but when he comes out with so much utter bullshit then what other way can folk react really?

I completely agree, Brown is an absolute lying, two faced c**t of a man who has made this entire episode ten times worse with all his bullshit about having the 'utmost respect' for Motherwell and their players etc. before leaving the very next day. As has been said many a time, if he'd just gone to Aberdeen without spouting all that garbage then I doubt anyone would be harbouring half as much bad feeling toward him.

However, at the end of the day he is a man doing a job and his job is to sign the best players he can for Aberdeen and if he thinks that Nick Blackman, or Jamie Murphy or anyone else can improve his current side and he is an a position to be able to sign them, then why shouldn't he?

I don't think that anyone truly has an issue with him going to Aberdeen, more how he went about it. Nor would any of us not try and get Blackman in his position.

When all is said and done all I care about is how his behaviour now and in the future affects the performance of Motherwell FC. Right now he has done a good job of screwing up our season and for that I will NEVER forgive the old scrote bag.

Hopefully McCall can turn things around, but either way we gave Brown a chance to get back into football and this is how he repays us. Of course he would say he did us a favour. I am now beginning to wish we did not!

Oh, hello? I'm almost more interested and excited about him not going to Aberdeen than coming back here. Hate is so ugly.

I like the cut of your jib Finlay. I cheered quite loud when I heard DDee Utd had equalised against Aberdeen. The more sh1te that flows there way the happier I am. I think I would explode if East Fife beat them on Saturday. Hate IS so ugly.

Too much gloom and doom. To anyone feeling down I'd say the older folk on these Boards have experienced real hard times - administration and relegation. Now they were black times indeed. We didn't even know if we'd have a club to support.

Get a grip folks and rally round the club. When the enemy is launching a full frontal attack on our trenches the last thing we need is a platoon of Corporal Joneses and Private Frasers. "We're all doomed I tells ye." :drinks:

Very true Dave, but Dads Army was actually very amusing :evilgrin:

We have had very little to excite us over the last 6 or so weeks since Brown jumped ship. One negative followed by another.

I suspect the player Burns is referencing is either Gow or Reynolds. Gow as we will not offer him another contract or Reynolds because Sheff Wed up their offer to £100k.

I suspect we will be at least 3 or 4 players short of the current squad, so hopefully McCall can unearth a gem or two and as Finlay alluded too, not all on the 31st of January.

Hmmm playing hardball with an EPL club over a new contract when he has achieved what exactly? Not sure if this is true or not but I don't think Blackman is in a great position to 'demand' anything. Good player but right now not good enough for the EPL. Few years? Who knows.

I don't think he will be back at Motherwell. I just don't want to see him with Aberdeen. I would hate it infact. Hibs I couldn't care less about.

I like the cut of your jib Finlay. I cheered quite loud when I heard DDee Utd had equalised against Aberdeen. The more sh1te that flows there way the happier I am. I think I would explode if East Fife beat them on Saturday. Hate IS so ugly.

Now you're talking. Make my weekend that would.

Whoever thinks Aberdeen will have the money to sign Jamie Murphy must be mad.

There signings so far, include David McNamee, some laddie from the Glenn Hoddle Soccer Acadamy and a cast off from Morecombe in Tony Capaldi. Blackman 'may' be a good signing for them, if he can fit into there style. To me thats a big if, I would be more concerened if they where signing a Lucas Jutkiewicz. Blackman isnt a bad player at all but recently he has offered very little, he could go to Aberdeen and do the same.

Browns signings, Randolph apart at Motherwell werent exactly outstanding.

McGlinchey was Shite

Charalambous who knows.

Casagolda who knows

Gow in my opinion, shite.

Blackman, decent but he knew hee haw about him and signed him on word of mouth by Sam Allardyce.

Randolph was the only one a pulled out a hat, advice from Dailly.

Even the players we were linked to during the summer Chris Shuker et al arent exactly outstanding quality. Lets not be fooled Aberdeen are spending a lot more than us on wages but who is to say the quality is any good. If they started signings players like Griffiths, Davidson and Harkins i would be gutted but the players so far arent exactly fear inspiring.

Its more the man Brown and Knox himself who are the main catalysts and I personally think that will wear off. They still have players like Considine, Diamond, Yoann Folly in there team. Come the summer if they lose McGuire on a pre contract then they will struggle.

That's giving me a stiffy even thinking about it.

Rumour posted on Twitter saying Celtic to offer £250K for Reynolds when they get shot of Loovens.

Price seems a bit high to be believed though. Having said that Hibs got £250K for their donkey.

cant see reynolds wanting to go to the smellies, hes a die hard blue nose.

cant see reynolds wanting to go to the smellies, hes a die hard blue nose.

hahaha.. I don't know where you get your info from mate but he is one of few players that are Motherwell fans, if you knew anything about the man you would know that he went to Cathedral Primary and Our Ladies High.. dont want any comments on his religion but i dont know many h**s that came out those schools

as for the old firm.. I doubt he would go unless he really thought the club would benifit from itand he had no other option

hahaha.. I don't know where you get your info from mate but he is one of few players that are Motherwell fans, if you knew anything about the man you would know that he went to Cathedral Primary and Our Ladies High.. dont want any comments on his religion but i dont know many h**s that came out those schools

as for the old firm.. I doubt he would go unless he really thought the club would benifit from itand he had no other option

i get my info from my step bro who goes to the gym with him.

When Gannon was there, Hateley was one of the best performers on the park. Since he has gone he's never kicked a baw![/b The unrest probably came from Craigan who might have influenced the players because he didn't get on with Gannon. If Gannon was still our manager i think we'd be in a good position at the moment and none of us would be worrying!

Except from when he scored the Goal against odense, and that Free Kick against Rangers, and that other free kick against Hibs :doh:

erm i'm not sure about that.he's only 2 years older than me and i went to both those schools and don't remember him.