Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I can understand the bad feeling towards Brown if NB does go to Aberdeen (i don't think it will help NB's career much) but on the other hand i don't get the comments that NB wasn't trying in the last 6-8 weeks. What i saw of him was the opposite - yes things weren't running for him but that goes for most of the team and you could definitely see his passion for the cause in the Hearts game.

So if Nick you are reading come back to Motherwell - there are many who appreciate what you can contribute, the players know you and you know you can work well with them plus the journey to Aberdeen is a f'ing nightmare. :)

I hope you fuck off Nick and ruin your career and end up at Port Vale

lets hope Blackman is less successful against us than that wee chunt Eric Deloumeaux :)

It's difficult to tell how much his 'departure' will free up i.e. how much of his wages were we paying etc.

Still it's a hole that needs to be plugged. Either by one of the youngsters or someone new. That's not too disappointing.

over to you Stuart

We will certainly find out what kind of contacts McCall has now. Hopefully we won't have to wait tilll the end of January to wait for any new loan signings. Too many important games this month.

No doubt we will leave it to the very last minute of the transfer deadline to reveal any new additions. Hopefully Stuart can put his own stamp on the squad hopefully sooner rather than later.

Hang your head in shame Broon. The guy is an absolute scumbag. Disappointed in Blackman aswell.

I'm be planning a welcoming commitee for when Broon steps off the bus at Fir Park in April.

SPOT ON MILO. He has systematically tried to do his utmost to ruin our season and time will tell whether he has been successful. I am usually one of those people who moves on in life, but his actions in leaving us were at best inept and shambolic, but to then take our best players - even if Blackman was only on loan at Blackburn.

He is either so naive or the best actor in the world. I don't buy it. He will come out before our match in April and say he cannot understand the animosity as he bought the entire population of Aberdeen Motherwell tops for their Xmas.....

He is fortunate in that very few Well fans will travel midweek for the re-arranged fixture at Pittodrie, but we should give him both barrels when he comes to Fir Park.

if blackman doesn't go to Aberdeen then i take back everything i ever said against the guy.

Just the whole Aberdeen thing really pisses me off i hope i never meet craig brown or i'll pretend to be a bogus gasman and break into his house to steal his hot water bottle and pictures from the war of him and Archie

Still it's a hole that needs to be plugged. Either by one of the youngsters or someone new. That's not too disappointing.

over to you Stuart

Indeed. We are in a relatively fortunate position whereby we do have a bit of breathing space in the league - allied to the fact there's a large run of games coming, where will have to freshen things up at some point, to allow some of the youngsters some decent game time.

Squad still needs a bit more depth in places certainly and we still have irons in the fire with the cup competions but there are loads of managers who I'm sure would love to be in McCall's position of taking over a relatively stable team, mid-table with half a season to play with without team selections, formations etc.

Don't blow the opportunity Stuart!!

I'm disappointed but far from surprised at Nick going to Aberdeen! Brown really has shown his integrity cap is pretty loose! The only saving grace for me would be if he did take Gow with him also as this would free up more cash and allow us to play as more of a team! We have been relying too heavily on those two to create our chances but they have been failing! Give me Sutton and Murphy up top any day!

Are they not fucked financially! Would be a decent move for Mark as they ate still pretty high profile! I agree though one off £100k or £150k and your sorted!

The same can be said about Killie but they just signed a Finnish goalie

I dont think so, i think he can play in the championship and i dont think Wed will get promoted this year

PS - If he does end up at Aberdeen then its pretty apparant he's going because of Brown, and we can take it as read that had Brown not been a 'sleekit wee c**t' we would have retained Blackman for the season.

PPS- Hopefully he tells the old bastard to take a hike and he comes back to hit 20 goals in the season for us!

Are they not fucked financially! Would be a decent move for Mark as they ate still pretty high profile! I agree though one off £100k or £150k and your sorted!

This is another problem for Scottish football. A young player still learning his trade has a chance to go shine in another league, instead of looking to actually better themsevles, they're happy to go down to the Championship/League 1 and earn the cash instead of going abroad and looking at other countries like Italy, Spain, Germany or France.

Scots, taking the easy option since day one!

time for mchugh, casagolda and Gary Smith to get a game? I think bob and casa are out of contract in the summer so they should at least get a chance

Casagolda was another Brown investment that we have had feck all return on, :whistling: its time we chased him as well and freed up the wages to use on a player that actually contributes something to the club .

how long do we have to take this shite, cant wait to hear judas comments on this one :whistling:

Probably go along the lines of....

I needed a striker, Blackburn had confirmed Nick Blackman was available to us so I offered him a six month loan contract.

Everyone, Nick Blackman is not our player, and we knew about his contract with us running out since August - nothing to stop the Management Team or Board tying up his contract before it runs out. Not sure what Brown has done wrong, in fact if it was the other way around I'd be angry at Brown not doing it.