Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

haha.. well i got mine from him himself.. I can assure you hes not a h*n

For once I'm inclined to agree with you :thumbup:

Anyways, would be disappointed if Blackman does go to Aberdeen, but it was always likely to happen.

I'm more concerned at the overall state of our club and national game at the moment. We always have players come and go, but we don't always have a potential for such a devastating change to the long term viability of our game.

P.S mon the East Fife!!! :doh:

erm i'm not sure about that.he's only 2 years older than me and i went to both those schools and don't remember him.

His big brother certainly did anyway, was in the same class as me at Cathedral.

i hope mccall is working towards getting some new faces in as its looking increasingly likely that 2 or 3 will be leaving

That was always going to happen - well it was apparent as far back as a month or six weeks ago. When Dundee fans were moaning about having to field a skeleton side against us in the cup I can recall thinking - we'll lose more players than you will before the cup tie.

Rumour posted on Twitter saying Celtic to offer £250K for Reynolds when they get shot of Loovens.

Price seems a bit high to be believed though. Having said that Hibs got £250K for their donkey.

If this is true (which I doubt considering another rumour is Kris Boyd to Smeltic on loan), it seems Lennon is determined to make the defence weaker! :doh:

Scott Burns just tweeted again.

Motherwell set to lose one of their top players in this window - find out who in the Express and Daily Star tomorrow.

Am away to put my hard hat on :doh:

It's okay it's only Alan Gow. Aberdeen and a couple of lower league English clubs interested.

Apparently Fitzy getting a new contract until at least the end of the season.

I've always had a soft spot for Reynolds but he has to go now. He must be one of the highest earners at the club so if we were to free up his wage along with an acceptable transfer fee, McCall should have sufficient scope to start building his own squad. I just hope that McCall, like Gannon, has a firm idea of who he wants to bring in. Permanent deals please.

I've always been a fan of Reynolds! Think he has all the attributes to be a class defender! Maybe missing a bit of nastiness in his game tho as can be to nice but a move for him this month would be beneficial to both club and player!

This is a boy we should back 100% as he is a consummate pro! He has been through a lot in his short career which we cannot underestimate like Phils death! He has played over 200 first team games all this when you consider he was thrownin at the deep end after injuries to Kinniburgh, Bobby Donnelly, Craggs etc!

But maybe he has become a bit stale of late and a change could see him back to a strong level!

We have moaned a lot recently about loyalty, players don't come much more loyal than Reynolds!

Except from when he scored the Goal against odense, and that Free Kick against Rangers, and that other free kick against Hibs :doh:

Unfortunatly maybe barring a few decent games early on you have have just about exhaustively listed every ball he has kicked for us. Think of a stand out performance this season?

Reynolds has gone backwards this season, I think his confidence was dented when he didn't get the big move he was expecting.

That said the idea that Hutchinson or Saunders can slot in and we will cheering clean sheet after clean sheet is painfully naive.

That said the idea that Hutchinson or Saunders can slot in and we will cheering clean sheet after clean sheet is painfully naive.

Of course not, Craigan will still be there.

Just hope Reynolds gets a decent move. His development has certainly stagnated at FP but he still has plenty of time to make himself a Scotland player.

Reynolds has gone backwards this season, I think his confidence was dented when he didn't get the big move he was expecting.

I'm not looking for clean sheet after clean sheet.

Let's get us playing some decent football and scoring more than we lose while our players develop.

You need to crack a cuppla eggs to make an omelette

It's okay it's only Alan Gow. Aberdeen and a couple of lower league English clubs interested.
The fact that Broon is trying to get Gow and Blackman shows what a limited imagination he has. Another reason I'm glad to the see the back of him when it comes to supplementing a squad.

I'm hoping McCall's stint as a scout in the lower leagues will have alerted him to a few interesting possibilities.

I thought his contract didn't expire until the end of the month!

A few papers stating deal is up this week and he's for the off - hints are that he's decided himself - but who knows the actual situation.

loads of ifs, buts and innuendo flyin around and as yet nothing confirmed on anything. HOWEVER this is beginning to have the feel of the end of the McGhee era. i.e. we're gonna be back to the bare bones.

On the down side - in fact on the major down side - it's mid season and we've hee haw cash

A few papers stating deal is up this week and he's for the off - hints are that he's decided himself - but who knows the actual situation.

loads of ifs, buts and innuendo flyin around and as yet nothing confirmed on anything. HOWEVER this is beginning to have the feel of the end of the McGhee era. i.e. we're gonna be back to the bare bones.

On the down side - in fact on the major down side - it's mid season and we've hee haw cash

On the plus side, plenty scope for improvement :evilgrin:

Get the young lads in from their loans, get big Sutty back up front with wee Bob and Jamie just behind them. We have a decent team, not the biggest squad but it's not all doom and gloom on the playing front.

On the plus side, plenty scope for improvement :evilgrin:

Get the young lads in from their loans, get big Sutty back up front with wee Bob and Jamie just behind them. We have a decent team, not the biggest squad but it's not all doom and gloom on the playing front.

Agreed. With Jennings back as well (for now). Our squad is small but I still think we have one of the better ones in the SPL (outside the top three anyway).