Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

4 players out - 2 in at the moment.

Jones as a replacement for Gow/Fitzpatrick. I would say possibly to our benefit.

Reynolds out - Defender on loan from Blackburn. Unsure until we see him play but I doubt it is a huge improvement if any.

Blackman out - no one in (at the moment). Bit of a disaster. Whilst I doubt we would replace Blackman like for like - no-one in is worrying.

I don't expect much if anything to happen now. Still after Sunday, bit more confident we will avoid a relegation scrap..

4 players out - 2 in at the moment.

Jones as a replacement for Gow/Fitzpatrick. I would say possibly to our benefit.

Reynolds out - Defender on loan from Blackburn. Unsure until we see him play but I doubt it is a huge improvement if any.

Blackman out - no one in (at the moment). Bit of a disaster. Whilst I doubt we would replace Blackman like for like - no-one in is worrying.

I don't expect much if anything to happen now. Still after Sunday, bit more confident we will avoid a relegation scrap..

Not a chance will we be in a relegation fight but I do think we will linger on the edge of the top six and probably finish just outside.

Although still want to see us fight for a 4th/5th place finish - mon the Well........

Feck it i've given up hope of us getting a striker now. If that's the case i cant be arsed going to any more league games. Really gutted about this. :O . We're hardly going to score at all now. SHITE!!! :rolleyes:

You forget we still have the goal machine, unless of course Chelsea are poised with a late 60 million bid.

Feck it i've given up hope of us getting a striker now. If that's the case i cant be arsed going to any more league games. Really gutted about this. <_ . we hardly going to score at all now. shite src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wallbash.gif" alt=":wallbash:">

As it has been said many times already.

We won't announce anything till its definite

Feck it i've given up hope of us getting a striker now. If that's the case i cant be arsed going to any more league games. Really gutted about this. <_ . we hardly going to score at all now. shite src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wallbash.gif" alt=":wallbash:">

:lol:

Would be good if the club could confirm a few things:

a) What are the reasons we are failing so bad in the transfer market?

b) Have they written off this season thinking we are safe and holding back for next season? (Brown hinted at lack of ambition)

c) Who the fuck is Casagolda and why is he still here???

The days of me hanging around a forum until silly o clock to see if the 1% chance of getting a complete no-body in is fulfilled are gone I'm afraid. I'm off to bed to read my book. Sad times.

A lot of truth in that. Maybe someone from the club could come on here and confirm nothing is happening or likely to happen so that the 100+ posters can go to their beds.........