Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Randolph came to us so that he could get first team football - that first team football has got him to the Ireland squad

He wont want to throw that away - however, money does indeed talk - but when he leaves it will be to a team that prmoises him first team football ( i know there are no gurantees) and one that still keeps him in the "limelight"

i'd like him to stay - but can we refuse the money? as above, this is the best time to sell

If you had asked me last week after his performance at Tynecastle, I'd have said that I would consider a new deal for Jones, but on Saturday not only did he perform poorly, he didn't seem all that bothered by it. He left Maurice Ross with two men in the lead up to one of their goals, seeing it back on the telly was one of the laziest pieces of play I've seen from a 'Well player.

Ask him to sign an extension and tell him how much we love him and would love to benefit financially in a season or two when he gets his big move.

If he agrees great.

If he struggles a bit with the concept - get agents on the blower and benefit from his sale this season.

With a 3 year contract, I don't see Randolph going this season. Either january or end of next season he will be off for hopefully some amount of cash!

it was a great bit of business fae the club getting randolph on a 3 year deal so if we did decide to sell then we must make sure we get the best price for him and none of this 300-400k nonsense.a tim mate of mine is sure that randolph will be heading to celtic in the summer

considering randolph has 2 years left on his contract i see no reason why he wont be here...

money

If Randolph goes, I'm pretty sure Tomas Cerny is out of contract at Accies.

Would be a decent replacement.

Cerny is pish

Gary O'Connor currently training with Celtic after being released from Burnley. They have no intention of signing him they say, which is of course bollocks as they would not take him on if not, but he could be a decent replacement for Sutton if he is not being a greddy fucker - which he probably is.

Gary O'Connor currently training with Celtic after being released from Burnley. They have no intention of signing him they say, which is of course bollocks as they would not take him on if not, but he could be a decent replacement for Sutton if he is not being a greddy fucker - which he probably is.

good call but his attitude is too much like riordans

Nah not any more it's not. He realised he was a bit of a banger when he started a family and settled down, got quite a few of his tattoos removed etc.

Doubt we could come close to offering him a deal he'd accept though.

O'Connor is a good player, but a bit of a rocket by all accounts. Boy doesn't need to work a day in his life after his trip to Russia either. Probably do us a great turn, but we'd never afford.

Jaime Navarro involved in a car accident: Navarro

Can see Randolph moving shortly, either down South or to our cup final opponents!

He took a gamble and a pay cut moving north, but he's high profile now with a string of great performances and "clean sheets"

The clean sheets won't have gone unnoticed with a barrel load of teams and scouts keeping tabs on him.

Hope MFC can cash in when the time comes. Even in "Motherwell FC cut price times" he's worth £1 -2 million.

I don't think he took a pay cut, we got him on a free remember. Plenty of hot women (if he goes to town) to get his leg over with up here. I agree he'll be on Celtic's radar and I can only hope Harry Redknapp has him in mind to replace that useless Portugese melon seller who masquerades as a goalkeeper. I lost a coupon due to him a few weeks ago.