Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

For me, there is still a risk of Reynolds going today. Both sides of the Old Firm are after defensive cover and may yet test JB's resolve with an offer. We would have almost no chance of getting others in off the back of it though.

I think we have shot ourselves in the foot with Reynolds, apparantly Swansea offered 700k plus, to tell you the true he isnt worth that, and the longer the season goes on for this lad the lower his price will be. We could of done with that money. Sorry but he is not performing, we have lost out on 700k.

Heard from a decent source it was £250k and it was deemed it was worth more to keep Mark and try to make that back in league positions. Such an offer would have been lucky to cover half of what we wanted to bring in.

Come on Swansea gives us 400k and let us bring in a decent midfielder that can get forward. You know it makes sense. Im sure Reynolds would be happy in Wales too. :unsure: .

To late for the Swans their windae shut at 6!

eh? the english fa transfer window is shut! As for £400k, i would prefer if some dafty manager gave us a bit more than that.

To be honest i would be suprised if Brown got any of the transfer fees brought in to improve the team. Previous seasons have shown that the money has went to other things to keep the club ticking over.

Beginning to look like today's activities are over......and nothing really happened for us. Ultimately surprised and disappointed we never got in that winger we so badly need.

We've still got until midnight to sign someone and the EPL sides will have a ton of players available for loan due to this new 25-man squad thing. Still got 3 hours to sign.

We've still got until midnight to sign someone and the EPL sides will have a ton of players available for loan due to this new 25-man squad thing. Still got 3 hours to sign.

Paw Broon goes to his bed at half 9 though.

we need a midfield player, as it would appear we only have Forbes and Fitzpatrick as backup to Hateley, Jennings, Lasley & Humphrey. Out of the six of them, IMO Forbes is the only guy capable of grabbing a goal.

if there was a like button i would be clicking it, forbes needs to be playedfar more often, he is under used and is always a goal threat