Opening Day Fixtures

coldonmac

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but this would be the third season where we started away from home when for Three seasons before we were at home on the opening day to Celtic, Celtic and rangers. So we really cant complain.

was the game in 2004 not away to celtic? i'm sure it was a dull as fuck game on a sunday.

SPL fixtures history shows it as at Celtic park a 2 nil loss, McNamara (8) Sutton (55)

can't remember it myself :thumbup:

Fucking hell, I was in the Jock Stein Stand that day, supporting the 'Well in a minority of one. I remember Sutton scoring in front me. Was with my best pal, a tim.

Yeah, but this would be the third season where we started away from home when for Three seasons before we were at home on the opening day to Celtic, Celtic and rangers. So we really cant complain.

Actually this would be the fourth season we would start away from home if we get an away fixture so we really can complain:

St Mirren (1-0 win in McGhee's First season)

Hearts (3-2 loss in McGhee's Second season)

St Johnstone (2-2 Last season)

SPL fixtures history shows it as at Celtic park a 2 nil loss, McNamara (:lol: Sutton (55)

can't remember it myself :doh:

Remember it well actually. Thing which stands out most in my mind was pre-match, as we made our way to the turnstyles there was a Sky crew floating around. Heard them talk to loads of Celtic fans, none of which had an accent other than those normally found around Dublin........!

Looks like the fixtures are out tomorrow.

Suggestions that the opening SPL fixtures have already been leaked on the internet have been dismissed.

"I would ignore those as they were already appearing before the fixtures had been finalised," said a spokesman.

And would also appear the we could be getting anyone, as the leaked fixtures have indeed been a load of mince.

Looks like the fixtures are out tomorrow.

Suggestions that the opening SPL fixtures have already been leaked on the internet have been dismissed.

"I would ignore those as they were already appearing before the fixtures had been finalised," said a spokesman.

And would also appear the we could be getting anyone, as the leaked fixtures have indeed been a load of mince.

Right now as long as it isn't one half of the OF, home or away, I don't care.