Thursday Excitement - Teams/Hopes/Fears

carlukemurray

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look forward to a game more if you think the programme is going to be a good read? I'd say that's either a sad indication of how entertaining (or otherwise!) our games have become, or it means you're quite a strange fellow.

In fact, I'd say it's a bit of both. :doh:

Here you!!! :D

A big shiny programme suggests a big game, that's what I was alluding to! Plus the fact that's its the first competitive match of the season, that is in itself exciting.

Shame a crabbit fella like you canny see that.... ;):P

really cant wait for thursday. heading to the pub about 1ish for it. 2-0 win then will lose 1-0 over there.

Obviously you are not going to Iceland.......because if you were you would know it will be 2-1 at fir park to Motherwell and 3-2 to Breidablik in Iceland with a Murphy 35 yarder in the 95th minute to send us through on away goals :doh:

Went over to get my tickets today, the woman said there had only been 3500 tickets sold so far :nod:

500 of those tickets might be an adult bringing three kids, so theres an extra 1500 folk right away. I think it will work out at least an average gate, certainly won't be less.

Well I would be disappointed if all we get is around 4000 for a home game in Europe. Last year our crowds were 4307 v Llanelli, 4641 v Flamurtari and 4975 v Steaua Bucharest. Not great crowds but not bad since we played all the games over at Airdrie.

I wouldn't put much into the fact that around 4,000 tickets have been shifted thus far, as there will likely be a good amount of late buyers this week.

We'll get a decent turnout I reckon, and a decent result.

I'll go for 3-1.

if hateley is fit enough he should be starting. forbes and humphrey were both poor on saturday and having both of them playing out wide could kill any creativity we might have.

i'd go for the same shape as our 2-0 win at tynecastle.

randoloph

saunders craigan reynolds hammell

hateley jennings lasley

mchugh sutton murphy

Here you!!! :D

A big shiny programme suggests a big game, that's what I was alluding to! Plus the fact that's its the first competitive match of the season, that is in itself exciting.

Shame a crabbit fella like you canny see that.... :lol::P

Me, crabbit? Nah, you've got the wrong guy! ;)

Nah, don't get me wrong - I am majorly excited about tomorrow night, especially after being subjected to the pish that was South Africa 2010.

Chapmans pie, pishin' rain, hoop on the jersey, Fir Park floodlights - cannae beat it! :D

I'm thankful we get to experience more euro football at Fir Park regardless of the opponents.

Just bought my tickets exciting seeing the wee stadium plan filling up, usually sit in the POD but it's almost full. Does anyone know if the south will be open. There is one ticket available there row X seat 12 lol.

I'm sure it will be a tough game i'd take a 1-0 victory the now. Roll on the morra.

Me, crabbit? Nah, you've got the wrong guy! :lol:

Nah, don't get me wrong - I am majorly excited about tomorrow night, especially after being subjected to the pish that was South Africa 2010.

Chapmans pie, pishin' rain, hoop on the jersey, Fir Park floodlights - cannae beat it! :P

There's yer first negative - no hoop in european games..... ;)

Me, crabbit? Nah, you've got the wrong guy! :P

Chapmans pie, pishin' rain, hoop on the jersey, Fir Park floodlights - cannae beat it! :D

Hate to disappoint you ;) but apparently these are the euro kits :lol:

8.jpg

Nope it will be live text on the net. Only way for me to follow the game.

Stick around in here then when the game's on Bliki, usually lots of chat going on during games from a mixture of exiled Dossers and folk at work etc.

Nae celebrating if you score mind or you're barred.... <_>

Stick around in here then when the game's on Bliki, usually lots of chat going on during games from a mixture of exiled Dossers and folk at work etc.

Nae celebrating if you score mind or you're barred.... <_>

Excellent. I'll keep my manners although I am not expecting much from us.