Thursdays Game On Net ?

real dosser

Guest 'Flow

I will be on livefromiceland.com but it will be PPV - Approx £8 to watch the match.

It is to be shown on Icelandic TV and this site are the 'official' feed from it!

or get 3 mates round to sit on yer lap and you all pay 2quid each to watch the 'Well on yer PC :lol:

I've managed to get my laptop connected to my tv (using a hdmi connector) so I'll be watching it on a 42" screen with a couple of mates - only problem so far is that I've only got sound through the laptop (can hear it ok though) but hope to get a lead to sort that out tomorrow :D

I've managed to get my laptop connected to my tv (using a hdmi connector) so I'll be watching it on a 42" screen with a couple of mates - only problem so far is that I've only got sound through the laptop (can hear it ok though) but hope to get a lead to sort that out tomorrow :lol:

If it helps, I have done the same recently with my laptop to the tv via an VGA lead.

For the sound I've got a 3.5m headphone jack to 2 x audio/phono leads (basically a headphone jack at one end and the red and white audio cables at the other).

I've got that going through the surround sound system and it works a treat, but I believe if you are looking to use that lead to go direct to the tv there's a further adapator needed that the red and white audio cables go into before it goes into your tv.

I've managed to get my laptop connected to my tv (using a hdmi connector) so I'll be watching it on a 42" screen with a couple of mates - only problem so far is that I've only got sound through the laptop (can hear it ok though) but hope to get a lead to sort that out tomorrow :nod:

HDMI transfers both video and sound, so if you're not getting sound out the telly, then either you've got a dud HDMI cable, or either your telly or your laptop is fibbing about supporting HDMI :ph34r: