Thursdays Game On Net ?

real dosser

So does anyone know if there are certain regularly attended Motherwell drinking establishments showing it?

If I can pick up a feed then I'll fire it on one of the tellys in the Kirkton in Carluke. Managed to get the Albainian and Romanian games last year so fingers crossed

HDMI transfers both video and sound, so if you're not getting sound out the telly, then either you've got a dud HDMI cable, or either your telly or your laptop is fibbing about supporting HDMI :P

It appears that I have to change the sound setting on the laptop from internal to HDMI.

It will only cost you the price of your drinks if you go to....ahem, THE PUB tomorrow night!! ;)

By the way, it is an 8.15pm kick off UK time tomorrow, had that confirmed cos I can't have been the only one a bit unsure!

Says it on SkyText fixtures page, and the BBC Sport Scotland preview of the game. I contacted a friend at the club who confirmed it was an 8.15pm UK time kick off. If they are wrong I'd be surprised!

Anyone going to the pub for 7.15 will have time for extra pints!!

Says it on SkyText fixtures page, and the BBC Sport Scotland preview of the game. I contacted a friend at the club who confirmed it was an 8.15pm UK time kick off. If they are wrong I'd be surprised!

Anyone going to the pub for 7.15 will have time for extra pints!!

Yir Elders correct.

Checked the Eurosport and Sky Sports websites, both say 8:15pm kick off. The Uefa site has the game at 9:15pm but thats probably due to CET.