Cardiff Owe Us Some Poons

Bop

But don't you see, it doesn't matter how good they were, or how "worth" the contracts they were. We offered them the contracts and they signed. They have a right to be totally fucked off we didn't honour them, no matter how much time has passed, no matter what most companies pay when they go into administration, no matter how much they got, no matter how shite they really were and no matter how hard they tried for us. Especially when our chairman is (rightly) mouthing off on TV about moneys owed to him by welchers.

We just have to accept the deserved abuse, pocket Cardiff's money and move on. But these guys have every right to be "disgusted", "outraged", "sickened" and whatever other OTT verbs the papers put in their mouths, and it doesn't matter how much we're "aw murwll", those are the facts.

they might be the facts but the way i see it these jokers got a good deal and far more than most people would whose employers suffered the same scenario.

karl ready was that overpaid and rotten that i'd still have backed boyle to the hilt if he had paid somebody to kneecap him.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they might be the facts but the way i see it these jokers got a good deal and far more than most people would whose employers suffered the same scenario.

karl ready was that overpaid and rotten that i'd still have backed boyle to the hilt if he had paid somebody to kneecap him.

:blink: Another decent thread hits the skids

my penny,s worth, but it was not only footballers who lost their jobs was it? as far as i can remember some of the non-footballing staff were also made redundant so if the rags want a maybe more balanced view why don,t they speak to them. oh i forgot nobody knows them so it will not sell papers :blink:

my penny,s worth, but it was not only footballers who lost their jobs was it? as far as i can remember some of the non-footballing staff were also made redundant so if the rags want a maybe more balanced view why don,t they speak to them. oh i forgot nobody knows them so it will not sell papers :blink:

Aye there was a queue outside the paper shop when everyone found out there was an Eddie Forrest exclusive in the paper.

Noticed the Robins have signed a few strikers this week - what chance of Clarky getting loaned out?

Could do, he needs fitness and tbh he is seen as a danger sub. Once injuries clear up he will drop down the list, I think at the minute he would be 3rd choice behind Pitman and Stead so he might be kept till either Vokes or Haynes come back.

Could do, he needs fitness and tbh he is seen as a danger sub. Once injuries clear up he will drop down the list, I think at the minute he would be 3rd choice behind Pitman and Stead so he might be kept till either Vokes or Haynes come back.

No idea how he is playing but why would Bristol City loan out a player that has started every competative game this season? Even if injuries have him in the team the now he clearly still part of plans, though a lack of wins in those games might mean that will change sooner or later.

No idea how he is playing but why would Bristol City loan out a player that has started every competative game this season? Even if injuries have him in the team the now he clearly still part of plans, though a lack of wins in those games might mean that will change sooner or later.

He started pre season upfront grabbed a few goals (mainly against a below par blackpool) then as we had no strikers available he was put upfront as a target man, he tried his best and put tonnes of effort in but didn't do well. So our manager shifted him into a midfield role behind the strikers. Seeing as we have signed Stead (pretty tall and prem experience) and Pitman (goal machine in lower leagues) i would assume that Clarky sadly may be reduced to the bench/stuck in the attacking mid role. Maybe when we get Haynes or Vokes back he may be less required and available for a loan...

The thing that pisses me of about the situation is that Cardiff didn't even give an explanation as to why the money wasn't paid on time. No apology only criticism for "hijacking" what they wanted to be a cock sucking press conference.

I always thought it would be funny for a Welsh team to make it into an English Premier League but Cardiff are now scummy fuckwits in my view and I hope they get relegated 4 seasons in a row.

The thing that pisses me of about the situation is that Cardiff didn't even give an explanation as to why the money wasn't paid on time. No apology only criticism for "hijacking" what they wanted to be a cock sucking press conference.

I always thought it would be funny for a Welsh team to make it into an English Premier League but Cardiff are now scummy fuckwits in my view and I hope they get relegated 4 seasons in a row.

Stop sitting on the fence will ye :woop: