Cardiff Owe Us Some Poons

Bop

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little weary of the Transfer Market site as it says we made over £1m in compensation over O'Brien... I know we would have been due some sort of compensation due to age and the fact we offered him a contract (we did offer a contract) but in no way would we be due over £1m.... surely?

uncomfortable to know we were due a decent some of money though.

Fixed it.

I reckon Cardiff are well and truly staring into the abyss. Knowing Risdale, he'll have drawn up the budget on winning the league and getting to at least the semis of both cuos and selling a few player for silly money.

Fixed it.

I reckon Cardiff are well and truly staring into the abyss. Knowing Risdale, he'll have drawn up the budget on winning the league and getting to at least the semis of both cuos and selling a few player for silly money.

Yes indeed and with Ledley going to Celtic for nowt the money he had budgeted coming in has dropped.

Does anyone know where we would stand as a creditor if they went into admin I take it we would be well down after HMRC etc. Did we owe any clubs money for transfers when we entered admin??

As a club Motherwell can't be to judgemental on this one given crimes of admin past, but ofcourse have every right to go after the money. Only concern is that after the last hard line taken by the club (and strongly worded club statement) regarding post split fixtures, hee haw happened so not holding out too much hope that the club will ever see this money.