Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

He is the worlds most fearsome goalmachine (Esteban Casagolda)

His scoring record is going to be obscene ((Esteban Casagolda)

When he goes for an attack

Casagolda doesn't give keepers no slack

Esteban Casagolda

Esteban Casagolda

Esteban Casagolda

To the tune of TMNT theme

Best yet, if you can get that sung on Sunday, I'll be eternally grateful.

Does that mean we only need a tricky winger now to placate the angry mob. Or is the enigma that is Casagolda enough to get us through the season based on his exotic name and promises of riches beyond our greatest expectations.

In's and Out's thread updated and Hammerfist gets +5 points ...... to add to his 20% commission.

Does that mean we only need a tricky winger now to placate the angry mob. Or is the enigma that is Casagolda enough to get us through the season based on his exotic name and promises of riches beyond our greatest expectations.

In's and Out's thread updated and Hammerfist gets +5 points ...... to add to his 20% commission.

B-)

Ha ha this is brilliant.

In all honesty I am actually a bit sad he has signed as this had all the hallmarks of another Freddie Dindeleux and some comedy genius for a few years and if he turns out to be shit it will be a sad sad day. Heres hoping hes a hit and we sign him up for a few years and sell him for a fortune.

Welcome Esteban.

Wether he signs or not, I put him in the Motherwell squad in FM while doing the transfer updates.

I gave him max stats, made him 6ft 11 and 26 stone. He is double footed and has all the preferred moves. He has the greatest reputation in the World. No one is sure where he was born. His birthday is Christmas Day and he is 44 years old and qualifies for 27 countreis including Fiji, Mali, Cambodia, Afganastan, San Marino and Barbados. His favoured personel include Rafael Scheidt, Du Wei, John Barnes, Quim, Massimo Taibi, Peter Van Vossen, Carlton Palmer, Berti Vogts, Bob Malcolm, James McFadden and JayJay Okocha. The players he dislkies include Gary Caldwell, Darren Jackson, Derek Townsley, Aiden McGeady, James McCarthey and Robbie Fowler. Furthermore, everyone in the Motherwell team loves him, including all the staff. His favourite clubs include Horsham FC, Shotts Bon Accord, Maribo, Braga and above all else Motherwell Football Club. He dislikes all other Scottish Clubs, especially Celtic and Rangers. He is a fully qualified coach with the best abilities in the world and although he is a player coach at 'Well, he is equally adapt as Physio, Scout, Asst. Manager or Chairman. He is a wage on £200 per week and has penned a 7year contract. He is fluent in every language in the World. He can play anywhere on the park, even in goals. He is a legend of Motherwell Football Club. He has a minimum realease clause of £270m. He has played at every club that has won the Champions League/European Club in it's history. He is known simply as GOD!

There was a lot of shite in this thread, but I thought this was quality! B-)