Mistake Made Wt Season Tickets

Welldel

I paid or my season ticket renewals over the phone during the last week of the early bird prices. I have 3 tickets in row U of the Cooper. When I paid for them I asked that they be posted to me and was told that they would be. I then got a call from the club to say that my tickets were ready for collection.

I didnt have a chance to collect them until saturday, however when I went to get them, I was given only 1 ticket and even that was for the wrong row. The girl in the office said that she would cancel the ticket and having checked their system she took a note of my actual seats. I said that I was on holiday today and that I would collect them, she said that this would be ok.

I went down today and the same girl told me that she had put the ticket in her drawer and hadnt had a chance to correct the mistake. Now apparently my tickets wont be available until after the game on Thursday.

Maybe a minor issue but I had hoped that this kind of mistake was a thing of the past, apparently not.

I paid or my season ticket renewals over the phone during the last week of the early bird prices. I have 3 tickets in row U of the Cooper. When I paid for them I asked that they be posted to me and was told that they would be. I then got a call from the club to say that my tickets were ready for collection.

I didnt have a chance to collect them until saturday, however when I went to get them, I was given only 1 ticket and even that was for the wrong row. The girl in the office said that she would cancel the ticket and having checked their system she took a note of my actual seats. I said that I was on holiday today and that I would collect them, she said that this would be ok.

I went down today and the same girl told me that she had put the ticket in her drawer and hadnt had a chance to correct the mistake. Now apparently my tickets wont be available until after the game on Thursday.

Maybe a minor issue but I had hoped that this kind of mistake was a thing of the past, apparently not.

When i paid for mine in May, I said I would just collect them when they were ready as I was moving house at the start of July and didnt want my season ticket to get posted out to someone else.

I moved in on the 2nd of July, and there it was waiting for me at my new address. :)

No harm done this time, but just as well the previous owner didnt take a fancy to £250 worth of season ticket.

Nothing changes.

I never received a renewal letter for my seat in the east stand.... so I didnt renew.

oh, come on. you obviously didn't want to renew it in that case. Are you really saying that the only reason you are not buying a season book is because you were not sent a reminder?

Nothing changes.

I never received a renewal letter for my seat in the east stand.... so I didnt renew.

oh, come on. you obviously didn't want to renew it in that case. Are you really saying that the only reason you are not buying a season book is because you were not sent a reminder?

I cant reply for EP, but I didn't get a renewal letter again, and I didn't renew ,

a number of factors do of course influence that decision, including the price rise B-)

but I'm almost certain if I had got that letter or even got an interested response when I went into Fir Park on another matter and highlighted the mistake for the 20th time or thereabouts then I would have purchased another two

So although I agree with Tweed that humans make mistakes , I cant agree that anything has got any better in data management or even solving the problems over the last decade.

the same mistakes are happening week to week, season to season, just less people are making the effort to publicly complain, worryingly!

Agreed, everyone who was a season ticket holder during 2009/10 should be somewhere on a database and theres no reason why they should not have received a letter, its a straight forward proceass, merging data onto a letter then posting it.

When i picked up my tickets i asked how many had been sold and the girl couldnt tell me, just over 5,000, surely the system must be able to show the remaining seats unsold????

Agreed, everyone who was a season ticket holder during 2009/10 should be somewhere on a database and theres no reason why they should not have received a letter, its a straight forward proceass, merging data onto a letter then posting it.

When i picked up my tickets i asked how many had been sold and the girl couldnt tell me, just over 5,000, surely the system must be able to show the remaining seats unsold????

Royal Mail are fuckwits though :notworthy:

Royal Mail are fuckwits though :notworthy:
Thats a good point. People are very quick to blame the club when there is every possibility the problem lies with royal mail. Anyway, I really don't see how not getting a reminder letter through can make you decide not to get a season book. We are supporters of the club, and I am sure we are all aware that season tickets are on sale every year. If your not sure, you can phone them or email them. I know the point is that you expected a letter, but it is a courtesy, not a requirement.

Thats a good point. People are very quick to blame the club when there is every possibility the problem lies with royal mail. Anyway, I really don't see how not getting a reminder letter through can make you decide not to get a season book. We are supporters of the club, and I am sure we are all aware that season tickets are on sale every year. If your not sure, you can phone them or email them. I know the point is that you expected a letter, but it is a courtesy, not a requirement.

Quite how Royal Mail have been able to post out both season tickets and Aalesund tickets that were both marked for collection I'd be interested to know :notworthy:

It may be argued it's a courtesy to send a renewal letter but really it should be an essential part of keeping and encouraging fans to renew. You can shrug off the non-delivery of them but it's an opportunity lost in communicating the benefits of season tickets and whatever else is happening at the club that can reap commercial dividends be it parties, bricks, strips or whatever.

We are in too perilous a state as a game to assume people will renew without some promptings or gentle persuasion. Clubs should be chasing custom at every turn - and that goes for pay at the gate supporters as much as season ticket holders.

Few people on here need to dry their eyes, some I swear just come on here to greet and moan constantly. If you didn't get a renewal get aff yer fat lazy arse and get up to the stadium. Oh thats right you need lifted an laid. Get a grip, someone made a mistake, big deal, get on with it :notworthy:

Few people on here need to dry their eyes, some I swear just come on here to greet and moan constantly. If you didn't get a renewal get aff yer fat lazy arse and get up to the stadium. Oh thats right you need lifted an laid. Get a grip, someone made a mistake, big deal, get on with it :notworthy:

And you ar a baw bag who needs to stop sucking the clubs cock!

ok. mistakes happen, but it's not the end of the world.

I think there is more damage done to the club with the amount of finger pointing and moaning being done on public forums than there is with a mistake in the sending (or not) of a renewal letter. Any nuetral or absentee 'Well fan reading these boards must be getting a poor opinion of the club and that is more likely to put them off coming to fir park.

It's one thing knowing your weaknesses, its another thing to broadcast them to the world. If there is a problem with letters or tickets then phone the club 01698 333333 and give them a chance to fix it. No need to shout to the world about how much of a travesty it is.

Ah the witty retort...!! I notice you didn't make any comment regarding the subject of the thread just posted shite, I notice you done the same of the Casagolda thread, By any chance can you form a point on any subject. Honestly, If ye tell people to stop moaning your a fanboy, you cannae win :P

I think when you've been on the receiving end on a few occasions it entitles you to air your concerns on a forum like this if you choose to do so.

I'm sure that those who have aired grievances are doing so not simply to moan for the sake of it but in the hope that someone will pick up on it and there won't be a repeat. Whilst I was happy enough to put my thoughts directly to the club - many won't. However given that we know that the club do monitor views and opinions on here, provided you aren't going over the score then I don't see it as unreasonable to list instances where things could be improved upon.

Ah the witty retort...!! I notice you didn't make any comment regarding the subject of the thread just posted shite, I notice you done the same of the Casagolda thread, By any chance can you form a point on any subject. Honestly, If ye tell people to stop moaning your a fanboy, you cannae win :P

Why would I post a serious contribution to the casagolda thread ?

Why do people pander to the club without condition? That is what you are doing! Fans are allowed to criticise and they aren't any less of a fan for doing so! Most of the posters on this thread have legitimate reasons for a moan so why can't they air that without cocksuckers like you telling them to shut it ?

Quit the name calling and abuse guys please.

Hear hear Andy! Some good points made on all sides but this has been obscured by petty abuse and name calling. We're all Well fans - lets show each other some respect and clean up these Boards to attract back the many lost members.

I just got a vision of a huge cock sticking out of Fir Park. That would be something for the Aalusund fans if they come all the way from Norway and as they turn the corner to see the stadium all they see is a big cock.

How is Casagolda going to react to that? How do you say 'What's the big cock for?' in Spanish.

My dreams are going to be weird tonight.