Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

am i the only one who thinks the "hanball" wasn't a pen? apart from the ref....

his arm shouldn't have been there but couldn't get out the way. looked ball to hand

By the letter of the law it's DEFINATELY a penalty. If your arm is raised or away from your body and you get a case of "ball to hand" it is a penalty. The guys arm was at his head - unatural position. Don't imagine he ment it, but its still a penalty!

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have showed up quite well. Would fancy blackman coming on, he looked quick and direct on sunday. Gutted we lost such a poor goal, but they are not as good a side as I thought. Think we can get a goal. 1-1 wouldn't be a bad result. Would take that now. Refs been rubbish though. That caca has went to ground to easy, least he wise to that.

am i the only one who thinks the "handball" wasn't a pen? apart from the ref....

his arm shouldn't have been there but couldn't get out the way. looked ball to hand

Seen them given but hardly a stonewaller. Tricky one as Sutton(?) headed it back across when falling over and the defender was a yard away, if that.