Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the letter of the law it's definately a penalty.

First half has been excellent but over-shadowed by a howler of a goal to concede. I'd take 2-1 to OB right now.

Id take 2-1 to us :angry: - refs been crap. An away goal or two could be very precious.

don't know who to take off but forbes on the left and the hump to the right hand side, he just isn't working on the left.

Decent performance so far, should have scored from murphy in the first minute and then if the hump had shot when lasley got it back to him. Dodgy goal to lose but we are still in this game

Lee

Think we've competed rather than being the better team... don't think we've strung more than 3 passes together very often. Standard Scottish team performance, lots of energy and effort, not a whole lot of intelligence or composure.

Totally disagree with you! They can't keep the ball and we are moving it very well. I reckon we had easy 60% of possesion that half. We are having a few probs breaking through their back line but are more than "competing" in midfield!!!

EDIT: Just said 2-1 to highlight that if we are gonna lose I want us to score, and only lose by one, so we can pump this mob at The 'Ark!

maybe hes playing him there for a reason, i.e. their right back is slow, and is hoping he can get in behind him.

I know what you're saying but even if he does skin him, he feels compelled to come back inside onto his right, and then he meets his marker again....

Can't belive the negitivity on here about some of OUR players. The manager is playing Hump out left and I think he is doing well running at guy and cutting inside. The keeper was caught in two minds because the forward was running in and a touch could have put it anywhere. Jesus come on get behind the team it's 45mins in and we are the better team and look the more likely right now to score and bring this mob of play actors to Fir Park.

Get behind your team.

Mon the Well

TF for a good stream - after the last games nonsense!

Decent 1st half, feel we're gettin bullied a wee bit - they're divin & spotted lots of off the ball pushin.

Humphrey deserves to play on the right after his recent performances, imho!

The ref aint been too bad, bar the not given penalties!

Hope we can nick 1 at least - and don't sit too deep 2nd half - we were sartin too already!

mon tha dossers!

Another stupid foul given away outside of the box has cost us. Can't these guys remember as far back as Saturday? The disappointing thing for me is that it has been Lasley and Hammell that have given away the free kicks in those positions.

Otherwise I think we've looked comfortable. We don't really look like scoring so far but we've controlled spells had a lot of ball in their half and not look ruffled.

0-1 wouldn't be a bad result but if we can score an away goal I'd fancy us in the home tie.

Not a terrible performance but I'm reminded of the old maxim that "it's not the despair that kills you it's the hope". We're doing OK and on the face of it coming back with a 1-0 defeat would give us a chance. But I just reckon we're going to come up short. Lack of a killer final ball looks like it will be the undoing of us in this tie...

Totally disagree with you! They can't keep the ball and we are moving it very well. I reckon we had easy 60% of possesion that half. We are having a few probs breaking through their back line but are more than "competing" in midfield!!!

They're keeping the ball ahell of a lot more than we are and they're finding their players more than us. We just need to calm down a bit. I'd be tempted to bring Forbes on for Hately and switch Humph to the right.