Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

This kind of reminds me of when we played St. Mirren at FP in the Cup and there was a lot of hype about the game. Astonishing but more than 28,000 packed Fir Park. So, I hope that the people of Lanarkshire turn out in record numbers for the 2nd leg and make it a night to remember.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin delighted we got that goal! That could be the most crucial goal of our season, it gives us a chance of doin them at Fir Park next week!

Not the best performance from our boys by any means and even then we held our own.

The referee was biased as fuck I only hope we get a rub of the green in the return leg! They were'nt as good as I expected but Djemba Djemba, Caca n Utaka look to be there prized assets!

We should do everything in our power to give these boys as little time as possible on the ball!

Wheres Bob Malcolm when ye need him

Fuckin delighted we got that goal! That could be the most crucial goal of our season, it gives us a chance of doin them at Fir Park next week!

Not the best performance from our boys by any means and even then we held our own.

The referee was biased as fuck I only hope we get a rub of the green in the return leg! They were'nt as good as I expected but Djemba Djemba, Caca n Utaka look to be there prized assets!

We should do everything in our power to give these boys as little time as possible on the ball!

Wheres Bob Malcolm when ye need him

Hopefully miles away, our midfield is slow enough as it is :lol:

Because there is an elitist attitude on here where some people have a desperate need to feel more important than others,as is seen in the countless I'm a season ticket holder/european traveller and i should get preference for...posts that pop up on here.

If you check the online booking page on the official site it tells you the percentages of tickets sold in each stand looks quite healthy so far!! Bring it on!!

Look's like the cooper and east are almost sold out according to that. Good going considering it's still 6 days away, hopefully the place will be jumping!

Big Bob would put the shackles on Djemba Djemba nae sweat!!

You missed your tongue-in-cheek avatar. Big Boab would have us down to ten men inside the first five minutes............

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold and how many the club are expecting to sell for the game? Is there a UEFA ruling that stops tickets being sold for the end sections of the main stand? Something about the seats not being big enough?

:wub: Seriously, Did you actually read the 3 posts above your own. As for the seats, it will be the same as the last 2 Europa games, end sections are binned as they do not meet European rules.

The ground will have a capacity of about 10500 i'd think when you take away the ends of the pod and the section of the away stand in front of the away fans so it would be pretty poor stuff if it's not sold out.We got over 11000 against nancy and financially this is more important and we have a better chance of getting through.

This statement strikes me as being rather odd.

Why would you want anyone to stay away when they are willing to part with cash to watch Motherwell?

Because there is an elitist attitude on here where some people have a desperate need to feel more important than others,as is seen in the countless I'm a season ticket holder/european traveller and i should get preference for...posts that pop up on here.

Not that I necessarily agree with the posters point of view but I would suspect its much less sinister than is implied above. I'm guessing its no more than a combination of fearing that whenever Motherwell get a bigger than normal crowd behind them things often go awry and having a smaller crowd of committed fans may be more helpful to the team than a full house where more of them are more indifferent in their support.