Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

:lol: You should be fine mate. As its just one you're after there'll be individual seats dotted about i'd imagine. Certainly was on the online ticket diagram before it was taken down the other day.

When I was down about 4.30 the boy in front of me was buying a single ticket snd was told there was only availablity in the South Stand.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great news. Always the mad flurry on the day too. So I expect another busy day for the ticket office. :rolleyes: I know quite a few folk still wanring to get tiks and by the sound of it on here alot of folk have left it to the last min. Will certainly be stunning if the South can be filled or at least 90% Capacity. Surely we will get 10,000 odd.

Can't Wait.

My dad decided to come to the Aalesund game at the last minute and got his brief for the south with like 15mins before Kick-Off, the ticket office were some what relaxed with the address ruling. In that time they sold a squad of tickets. I think it will look like a sell out but no doubt the attendance will come up at 9238 or something.

Its brillant seeing the excitement building up for this game, I believe we are going to scrape it.

Just checked the official attendance for the match against Nancy was 11,318.

We'll be doing well to beat.

Anyway, I'm in the South Stand for only the second time ever. Last time we got pure humped of

Hibs so hopefully its a better result. I was in one of the boxes in case you are wondering!

Anyway, I'm in the South Stand for only the second time ever.

I've only been in it once, the opening day for it against an English team I can't remember just now.

It was fun though, we got ourselves up to the back row of the top tier.

My first comment, "Bloody hell what a view".

Hughies comment, "They're like wee ants running aboot"

Jim's comment, "Oh look, you can see the trains from here!"

Friggin no chance of watching football after that!

Hughie & Jim, if you're on here. I'll see you in the Dalzell Arms next time I make it back to Scotland.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Odense have sold a grand total of EIGHT tickets for tonight's game. Even Havnar Boltfelag had more than that when they came to Fir Park!

I believe that is correct Rickoza which is less than the Albania 10.

In truth that number is pathetic. One reason given is they were saving their money for the group stages :lol:

If it was down to worthy fans we should get a bye - sadly it is not.

I soooo hope we do them.

They believe

We just have to believe more :wacko:

MON RA DOSSERS