Where The Fuck Was Craigan When It All Kicked Off

Welldel

Isn't Jamie the designated taker? He scored the last one at least, maybe Hateley reckoned the occasion would be a bit much for him. Certainly I would have favoured someone who would put some power into it in that situation. Chances are the keeper will dive to one side so a good old fashioned blooter straight down the middle would have been my choice.

Ifs and buts anyway, we are the architects of our own downfall by not taking the numerous chances we created. Not easy to take and difficult to imagine we will ever get a better opportunity to take things to another level but these games have shown we're not quite up to it yet. Not far off I might add but we just fell short in some areas and it cost us dear. More work to be done.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited until this morning to post, because I would probably have gone to far. However when it all kicked off at the penalty and the referee was dealing with the sending off, 4 of their players were camped on the penalty spot preventing the penalty from being taken and intimidating Murphy. Craigan was basically sitting in our half of the park miles away from the incident.

He should have been in the penalty area protecting Murphy and telling their players to get to fuck. When it all kicks off likethat, how a team reacts speaks volumes for the team spirit and attitude. Basically if the other team want a square go you give them on as a Team. They intimidated Murphy into missing the penalty and his team mates, especially his Captain let them.

HAHAHA!

fuckin belter, only just seen this.

what a lot of pish

No way should a player MISS the goal from a penalty, the only exception is if the Keeper saves it.

100% correct. It is a fuckin crime for a proffesional footballer to MISS a penalty, If it is struck well enough and the goalie gets lucky then that's fine.

HAHAHA!

fuckin belter, only just seen this.

what a lot of pish

The first paragraph is fact.

The second is in my opinion the way things should be in those circumstances. The last sentence of the second paragraph is in my opinion what happened and what should have happened.

Exactly what part of it is a lot of pish.

Just so I know , oh wise one.

The first paragraph is fact.

The second is in my opinion the way things should be in those circumstances. The last sentence of the second paragraph is in my opinion what happened and what should have happened.

Exactly what part of it is a lot of pish.

Just so I know , oh wise one.

The whole "oooooh Craigan should have been standing up for the wee man who was waiting to take a penalty" is a lot of pish

what could craigan (or anyone) actually have done? it's not like he could go down and start throwing digs and i doubt a stern word would have made the odense defenders realise the error of their ways.

if it had turned into a 15 man battle royale then we'd have a thread about how that had put murphy off as well.

what could craigan (or anyone) actually have done? it's not like he could go down and start throwing digs and i doubt a stern word would have made the odense defenders realise the error of their ways.

if it had turned into a 15 man battle royale then we'd have a thread about how that had put murphy off as well.

In my opinion.

As Captain, he should have been at the centre of the incident, supporting if not protecting Murphy, not sitting on his arse at the other end of the pitch.

The 4 Odense players who were standing on the penalty spot were intimidating Murphy, he should have had the support of his much more experienced Captain.

In my opinion.

As Captain, he should have been at the centre of the incident, supporting if not protecting Murphy, not sitting on his arse at the other end of the pitch.

The 4 Odense players who were standing on the penalty spot were intimidating Murphy, he should have had the support of his much more experienced Captain.

As you pointed out to someone earlier in this thread your opinion is your opinion but in the opinion of the majority of people in this thread your opinion is total and utter drivel. So give us all a break and change the record.

As you pointed out to someone earlier in this thread your opinion is your opinion but in the opinion of the majority of people in this thread your opinion is total and utter drivel. So give us all a break and change the record.

I was only answering a question.

Here was me thinking this was a fans forum.