St Johnstone (a) 9/11

steelboy

The ultras are out of control, the scenes reminded me of a lazio match I once attended and as an asthma suffer I thanked god for making it out of perth alive. This is the last straw for me and I will not be back until these fascists are banned.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultras are out of control, the scenes reminded me of a lazio match I once attended and as an asthma suffer I thanked god for making it out of perth alive. This is the last straw for me and I will not be back until these fascists are banned.

A very good point.

These wee neds must be stopped or it could only be a matter of time before chants and songs from the Motherwell end are replaced for 90 minutes with...

That's the real problem, though. 10,000 Ultras + 50 flares = atmosphere.

5 kids + a packet of bangers = a bunch of weans with bangers.

Just watched the highlights, great goal by Blackman and wee Murphy it looking really good again. Still think we were lucky to leave with all 3 points, St. Johnstone played well and had plenty chances, Randolph saving a shot with his heid and should that have been a penalty by Craggs foul?

That's the problem with highlights. Just like the post above anyone watching the highlights might have thought we were lucky. The most comfortable away win I have seen for ages. St Johnstone were lucky we couldnae be arsed after half time or it would have been 4 or 5-0.

Granted Randolph knew little about the shot he saved with his bonce in the 1st minute, but after that the 1st half was ALL Motherwell and we could and should have scored a couple more.

St J could have had a penalty and they may have upped the tempo, but at no time did I think we were not taking all 3 points after we went 2-0 up.

A lot to cover and its a shame that the actual events of the game are 2nd behind a lot of other nonsense.

Firstly, Randolph's save .... reckon he didn't know too much about it however there is a lot to be said about his uncanny ability so far this season to be in the right place at the right time, instinct and confidence seems to ooze from him at the moment, inspired signing and 3 year deal too.

Blackman's goal was a peach.

Murphy appeared to do really well to earn the second.

From what I've read and heard Humphrey is improving game on game. Reynolds also played a blinder, however the highlights didn't show any of it to give him full credit.

Craigan's challenge, what was all that about? Talk about the red mist descending, absolutely crazy. I'd be interested to know how close to the final whistle it was?

I'd be surprised if the same people who lit the smoke bomb are among those who sing and identify with the nazi slogans and chants.

Bought the Daily Record for the first time in ages today, read the report, essentially this is how it went:

Motherwell blitzed St. J off the park, Blackman's goal in 3 mins, Murphy got Polish defender to make an arse of it. Then 90% of the remainder on how Humphrey is playing out his skin, how the management are helping him, his willingness to endeavour to repay their faith. End of article.

Good result, professional performance, all the rest is a bloody joke.

Here's some more images of the horrific events that took place at Perth on Saturday... look away now if you are squeamish B-)

There might be one of the game as well, not sure how that got there :P

I'm surprised the game wasn't stopped. How randolph managed to see through that is beyond me. Thugs...the lot of them ;)

What a complete load of shite, so letting off some smoke, making it hard to see whats going on for a few minutes,attracting the attention of the polis/stewards + the possibility of triggering attacks from asthma sufferers is making a massive difference in atmosphere? Not to mention the possibility of sanctions against the club if its seen as us being unable to control our fans. What planet are you on you fucking clown?

And calling guys who rightly cant be arsed with that shite moaning bastards + miserable horrible c***s? sort yourself out wee boy. Fuckin sick of this "Im a better fan than you" pish. If some people wana watch the game in silence thats their choice,if they wana complain when a professional footballer cant complete the simplest of tasks thats their perogative as well, myself? any games I get to Il sing + shout encouragement but I know thats not all peoples cup of tea.

At the end of the day were FANS who SUPPORT Motherwell FC, how in the fuck is letting off a smoke bomb support? you want atmosphere + colour? wear your shirts/scarves etc + sing! THATS creating an atmosphere,not letting off a fucking smoke bomb

your the worst guy ever! proud to show the motherwell colours! never mind setting them off at the games youl be getting them posted through your letter box! B-)

your the worst guy ever! proud to show the motherwell colours! never mind setting them off at the games youl be getting them posted through your letter box! :P

The worst guy ever eh? B-) Show the Well colours by wearing the tops + scarves you daft wee cock goblin,not letting off smoke bombs,but suppose wearing a Well scarf aint as cool to brag about to your wee pals at school on a monday mornin.

Anyway im sure you`ll get the chance to post one thro my letter box when you come up to the Caley game,till that night I think I might just manage to sleep without too much worry

;)

hopefully one day i can meet you B-)

Decorator, please accept my apology for my previous comment. I was just annoyed by the way the thread was going and I didn't mean to be obnoxious towards you, I lost the thread. Again, I am sorry! It is difficult being a 'Well fan so far away, but no excuse....

;)

Decorator, please accept my apology for my previous comment. I was just annoyed by the way the thread was going and I didn't mean to be obnoxious towards you, I lost the thread. Again, I am sorry! It is difficult being a 'Well fan so far away, but no excuse....

;)

im also 5 hrs flight in the other direction from scotland and i was only trying tae put some light harted banter in,ps how are you when watching the team when they are live on the tv?

i have gave up after two games as it is torture sitting shouting at the screen B-)

The worst guy ever eh? :lol: Show the Well colours by wearing the tops + scarves you daft wee cock goblin,not letting off smoke bombs,but suppose wearing a Well scarf aint as cool to brag about to your wee pals at school on a monday mornin.

Anyway im sure you`ll get the chance to post one thro my letter box when you come up to the Caley game,till that night I think I might just manage to sleep without too much worry

:(

cock goblin ;) not very cool patter! also wear a motherwell scarf every game! also dont go to school have a job ya fukin ghoul! away and stop wanking over the keyboard would love to see you saying this to my face :D

cock goblin ;) not very cool patter! also wear a motherwell scarf every game! also dont go to school have a job ya fukin ghoul! away and stop wanking over the keyboard would love to see you saying this to my face :D

true not the best, but a helluva lot better than fuckin ghoul. Then maybe im just not down wi the hip patter of you younguns. Dont get me wrong pal, im not attacking you as a supporter, im simply questioning the use and effect of smoke bombs and your apparent hard-on for these objects. Now your trying to make me out as some kinda keyboard warrior when youv said il get a smoke bomb through the letter box + youd love to see me say what ive said to your face? :lol:

Il be easy enough to find at the Caley game bud if youve got a problem but I guarantee it wont be my arse thats collapsing! :(

fitba strips are for playin fitba in. I don't mind people wearing them to game, but they don't create an atmosphere.

I hate 'well fans, if it's not the players its the fans ffs get a grip.

The boys yer all moaning about are just having a laugh, going to the football for a good time, that's wht it's about. If it's not yer thing don't give it the big'un on here. Also don't moan "oooh it's illegal" etc. It's also illegal to be drunk in a pub or a football ground for that matter. There's never a mock outrage thread at the state of 'well fans in the ground 'cos they're all meltit in JD's before, during and after the game if they've got a shirt on and embarrassing the club and themselves!

2-0 win- moan about the fans instead, somes 90% of the folk on here up.