Motherwell V Aberdeen

siebsbarmyarmy

Havent seen a thread started for this game yet. 3pm Saturday home game, its been a while.

What does everybody think. I'm actually pretty confident of a 2-0 victory, goals from Sutton and Humphrey(I know, its bound to happen soon).

Team I would go with, probably same as the weekend.

---------------Randolph----------------

Hately---- Craigan----Reynolds----Hammell

---------Jennings---- Lasley-------------

Humphrey------ Murphy----------Blackman

---------------Sutton--------------------

Looks pretty strong going forward. A home victory could really get the confidence going and set us up for the season.

Mon the Well.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same team for me, no need to change the starting X1 after a good performance and result. I reckon we'll face a determined Sheepy side after their pumping last week, so we'll need to be up for the scrap.

It should be another close one, but I'll say 1-0 to us.

Watch yer motors on Saturday....

Aberdeen footballer Chris Maguire has been charged with vandalising a car outside a city nightclub at the weekend.

The 21-year-old striker was spoken to by police officers after a Mitsubishi sports car was damaged outside Tiger Tiger in the early hours of Sunday.

The footballer was later charged in connection with the incident at Shiprow.

An Aberdeen Football Club spokesperson declined to comment.

Craigie Speaks

Didn't realise he was such a fan of Tim "the toolman" Taylor

how good does the park look in the background?!?!

lush green grass

has anyone in the media commented in the turnaround from the beach football park? not that I expected positive words from the media

anyway, a hard fought 2-1 win - the sheep will be reeling after last week

has anyone in the media commented in the turnaround from the beach football park? not that I expected positive words from the media

Yes, some have. But the pitch looked like that this time last year as well, so most folk know better than to say how good it looks now...

Well here we are again, another eagerly awaited SPL clash.

Cant see there being any changes from last week, unless we have any injuries we dont know about. I believe that if the 3 points stay at Fir Park this will boost an already brimming confidence and will lay done the challenge for 3rd spot.

Last week some of the performances were fantastic , entertaining and professional.

I feel it in my bones Humphrey to score on his last saturday as a 22 year old, Blackman on the score sheet too, with Hateley pitching in for good measure.

3-0 to the Well.

Missed the Celtic match seems like ages since I last saw a game!

I'm actually a wee bit worried about this one. Aberdeen doing not bad so far this season (well, until recently). Our patchy home record of late. McGhee coming back to Fir Park. And a nagging feeling that Paul Hartley while have some kind of red letter day.

Now since I'm usually wrong about most things I'm going to look at all my worries and predict a comfortable 2-0 win.