Well V Accies

Kmcalpin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref ballsed it big time. No booking for the penalty (or sending off which it should have been). Had this been Celtic or Rangers you'd never have heard the end of it.

Great opportunity to consolidate 3rd place gone, I doubt many teams will lose at home to Accies.

Perhaps underlines the frailties of having limited resources to select from.

However, we are better than this and should be very disappointed dropping 3 points at home to this shyte.

Hoping for a vast improvement next week, or should I not bother going :doh:

Accies are no mugs.

Absence of Lasley and Murphy is telling.

No doubt about that mate.

But, why do we not play players to their strenghts.

Sutton - up front

Gow - just behind the front players (l.h.s.)

Hard enough with a small squad and injuries, but, the formation never sounded like working and we never rejiged the formation with the substitutions.

Only 3 players get pass marks for me, Jennings, Humphrey and Blackman. Humphreys play for the penalty was brilliant. He had the left back in his back pocket, only if our players would attack the box more often. Blackman always give 100% and was absolutely man handled today. Jennings was solid as usual, but not as effective without Lasley.

I'll stand by my opinion and say Hately is not a midifelder, he is a decent right back but he is not a midfeidler, never tracks runs or marks. Forbes is technically good but just has an awful engine and can't keep up with the game. I forgot Gow was on the park for most of the game.

We are certainly missing Lasley and Murphy. No pace from the left without Murphy and with Lasley. you just don't realise how much he does until he's not there. After all this is only my opinion.

Ok, so where the fuck do I start? Atrocious, Abysmal, Awful... can't really think of a word to describe it.

We lacked any kind of bite in the midfield today, Jennings, Forbes and Hateley were all poor. Misplacing passes, getting themselves into trouble all game. Hately is never a midfielder, despite his argument. Forbes cannae hit a corner to save himself. Neither of them should take free kicks for a while, especially when we're losing. 2 or 3 completely wasted just cos one of them fancied a shot. One good freekick a blue moon does not make you an expert.

We totally deserved what we got today even though we missed a penalty. Obviously missing Murphy and Lasley. But that's no excuse... the players we have on the bench are no worse than what the accies have in their midfield. If we've got any aspirations at all of finishing 3rd, Broon and Knoxy seriously need to give our players a boot up the arse. I don't want to get too stuck in cos we've been playing decently up till now, it's just so bloody frustrating seeing them play like they don't give a toss.

Onto the accies. Typical defensive, time wasting performance from them. But who can blame them? It's a vital win for them and one you could see they were overjoyed about at the end of the game. But that leads me onto the referee... who was easily the worst I've seen at FP this season. How their defender wasn't sent off for the penalty is absolutely beyond me... he didn't even get a yellow! Apart from that it was constant barging and scrapping on top of the terrible time wasting which at the end of the day is up to the referee to clamp down on. He was terrible.

I don't know what else to say really apart from the fact that I'm seriously disappointed in that performance today. If we play like that against Caley Thistle they'll dismantle us.

I feel robbed of £22 today, and I'm usually a positive one.