Fir Park Stewards

chrissypmfc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ma m8 got his beach ball took off him at the utd cup game n thn some 1 else a knew got there vovozela took off him aswell and a saw ppl getting there flags took off them y are you not allowed any hing like tht in

This isn't MSN. Fancy sorting that nonsense out, so that folk can actually read it?

ma m8 got his beach ball took off him at the utd cup game n thn some 1 else a knew got there vovozela took off him aswell and a saw ppl getting there flags took off them y are you not allowed any hing like tht in

Translation

A dear friend of mine had his beach ball taken from him at the(Dundee) united game, and then someone else I knew had there vuvuzella confiscated. I also witnessed people having their flags taken from them.

Why are you not permitted objects such as those inside the stadium ?

It would aslo appear a friend of Steve Diggles from Kilmarnock even had his inflatable crocodile removed from his possesion.

And all of this by some chap named Stewart.

Translation

A dear friend of mine had his beach ball taken from him at the(Dundee) united game, and then someone else I knew had there vuvuzella confiscated. I also witnessed people having their flags taken from them.

It would aslo appear a friend of Steve Diggles from Kilmarnock even had his inflatable crocodile removed from his possesion.

:cheers:

Translation

:doh::cheers:

looks like we'll be taken his right to free type from him as well.

Joking aside, and its no worse than the Duck Sauce remix comments, the lad has a point. If there was no more to it than confiscating a beach ball then thats a very poor show. Now if the ball had had a Tricolour or Red Hand of Ulster printed on it would it still have been confiscated?

Joking aside, and its no worse than the Duck Sauce remix comments, the lad has a point. If there was no more to it than confiscating a beach ball then thats a very poor show. Now if the ball had had a Tricolour or Red Hand of Ulster printed on it would it still have been confiscated?

No,you can't move in the east stand for red hands and tricolours most weeks.

Translation

Eaststandal, good effort however I believe you need to work on grammer. Their and there specifically old boy. Carry on. ^_^

For me, this just sums up the reason why I don't post on these boards as much as I used to. Be it fellow posters or more commonly 'Well players, the majority on here would rather have a dig or slate them rather than have a sensible conversation.

Lets be honest, yes it's in the forum rules that you cant use text language but all it takes is one quick PM to the poster in question to let him know that. On the other hand everyone knows the message he is trying to get across and I believe he makes a very valid point. The stewards at Fir Park, in particular the East Stand have been completely and utterly ridiculous recently. What should really be happening is the older generation of 'Well fans should be getting behind the poster in question and backing him up, helping get to the bottom of why his friend cant bring a beach ball, cant want wave a flag, cant even stand up clap his hands and sing a Motherwell song from time to time.

Scottish football is dying on its arse, attendances are dropping, gate prices are going up and any kind of atmosphere is almost non-existent. It's time like these were we should be together as one to try and keep the game alive.

I read a very interesting post on another forum regarding younger kids coming to the football and the poster made the point that some of these kids spend more time watching the older kids waving the flags and singing the songs, hoping one day they can join in with the bigger kids. Football in general is an overall package, yes we are there firstly to watch 22 men play a game of football but there are other aspects which help shape the £20 ticket price and these need to be justified. Basically the point I am trying to make in this paragraph is whats going to make these kids want to come back to the football if they are being victimised by stewards from the off-start, if the fun is being taken away from them.

Come on, were all Motherwell fans, lets show a bit of spirit and unity eh?

Lets be honest, yes it's in the forum rules that you cant use text language but all it takes is one quick PM to the poster in question to let him know that. On the other hand everyone knows the message he is trying to get across and I believe he makes a very valid point. The stewards at Fir Park, in particular the East Stand have been completely and utterly ridiculous recently. What should really be happening is the older generation of 'Well fans should be getting behind the poster in question and backing him up, helping get to the bottom of why his friend cant bring a beach ball, cant want wave a flag, cant even stand up clap his hands and sing a Motherwell song from time to time.

Two words - Smoke Bombs.