• Steve Jennings
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Nick Blackman
    • John Sutton
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Alan Gow
    • Johnathan Page
    • Null Vote

Can't see how anyone who scored a hat-trick can't win my vote.

Special mention to Humphrey and Reynolds. If the scorers had been spread out among the rest of the team then Humph and if they were more potent in attack then it'd be Reynolds.

Only player who looked below par was Mr dependable Hammell. However only lasted 1st half.

About as difficult a decision as I've had this season. Blackman got a hat-trick and generally caused thier defence problems all night. Humphrey set up two of the goals and had an absolute stormer of a game.

Decisions, decisions........................................... :wank:

Blackman it is, can't ignore a hat-trick.

About as difficult a decision as I've had this season. Blackman got a hat-trick and generally caused thier defence problems all night. Humphrey set up two of the goals and had an absolute stormer of a game.

Decisions, decisions........................................... :wank:

Blackman it is, can't ignore a hat-trick.

Exactly what I was thinking but just thought Humphrey was in a different league tonight!

Despite a hat-trick and a great shift from Blackman, my vote goes to the Hump, who at times was simply unplayable. Fast developing into a player we'll struggle to hold onto.

It was great seeing Blackman net a hat trick but have to also go foe Humphrey. He's turning into a fine player. Was in the main stand tomight right next to the ST Johnstone support and they seemed to crap it whenever he went on a run. Great result.

Had to really go for Blackman given the hat-trick and his general play tonight. However, I though Humphrey, Randolph, Reynolds and Craigan were all superb tonight.

Good to see Fizzy having a decent game too. I was half expecting him to get booed the second he touched the ball! You could tell he isn't quite up to match sharpness as he gave the ball away a bit too easily at times but generally looked lively, put himself about and looked for the ball. Good comeback.

Chris Humphrey. The guy is a weapon. We'll struggle to hold on to him beyond June at this rate...

Not a total disaster as he signed a 3 year deal last summer. Keeps it up and kerching! Went for Humphrey for the reasons already stated......but well done Blackman!

:notworthy::notworthy:

Got to be Blackman for his hat-trick but special mention for the Humph who was at times totally unplayable . Grainger must have been glad to see the back of him.

Special mention also for a bit of an unsung hero just now. Big Randolph made some terrific stops at crucial times. Just how good he is is testified to by the fact that nobody seems to be saying anything about missing Ruddy.

Mon the Dossers.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Picked Blackman this week for his hat-trick. But thought Randolph, Craigan, Hammell, Reynold, Humphrey all merit a mention. Good to see Murphy back. Casagolda I think will be good as he comes into the team.

Ps Happy 21st to Nick Blackman