St Mirren Vs Motherwell Nov 20th Thread

David

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airdrie 1 nil down

As much as I hate airdrie...... there is another football section for this lower league pish..

Back to our game, another bad decision going against us. Higdon should have had two yellows by now. Ref bottles it. Time to shake our team a bit Brown, against St johnstone we looked balanced and solid, today we sound like we are getting bullied off the ball again.

As much as I hate airdrie...... there is another football section for this lower league pish..

Back to our game, another bad decision going against us. Higdon should have had two yellows by now. Ref bottles it. Time to shake our team a bit Brown, against St johnstone we looked balanced and solid, today we sound like we are getting bullied off the ball again.

In games like these it's a pain in the hole the ammount of times the failure to show red allows the player to go on and have a telling contribution.

Usual suspects tho - Cregg & Higdon

In games like these it's a pain in the hole the ammount of times the failure to show red allows the player to go on and have a telling contribution.

Usual suspects tho - Cregg & Higdon

You know my dislike for Scottish refs Steve after listening to me all season but the past two years have seen us given the sum total of diddly squat. If I had the patience I would list all bad decisions against us and any ones that go in our favour the past 2 years. Guaranteed the bad would outway the good.

You know my dislike for Scottish refs Steve after listening to me all season buit the past two years have seen us given the sum total of diddly squat. If I had the patience I would list all bad decisions against us and any ones that go in our favour the past 2 years. Guaranteed the bad would outway the good.

Absolutely