St Mirren Vs Motherwell Nov 20th Thread

David

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games we have dropped points in this year outside the OF are the bottom four in the SPL, Hamilton, Aberdeen, Hibs x 2 and now St Mirren. These are the games we really should be winning if we want to push for Europe again. We play well against teams that let us play football but any game against a big physically strong team we are struggling.

Hopefully the games against Hearts and Killie will see us back to form and getting results.

That for me is another poor result ,in recent weeks we've played three teams who are struggling and failed to beat any off them Hamilton ,Hibs and St Mirren. Nick Blackman is the only player who seems to be able to find the back of the net so I hope we can keep him for the rest of the season. Next weeks game against Hearts is going to be a belter.

The games we have dropped points in this year outside the OF are the bottom four in the SPL, Hamilton, Aberdeen, Hibs x 2 and now St Mirren. These are the games we really should be winning if we want to push for Europe again. We play well against teams that let us play football but any game against a big physically strong team we are struggling.

You could have written that back in 2004. For as long as I can remember thats been the case. Its no good having ball players like Gow, Humphrey and Murphy if we have no physical ball winners to feed them in the first place.

The stewarding in the first 15 minutes today was the worst I have seen at any ground in my entire 15 years watching football, "Mark Rodgers" the fat c**t steward that threw a wee boy out for genuinely nothing, no reason at all was shocking. His reasoning? "Because I can". Polis even conceded after half time that it was a joke and there was no reason for it.

As for the game, shite. Nick Blackman won us a point today with an absolutely wonderful goal, theres no chance hes going to be here beyond his initial loan.