Referee's To Go On Strike

delboy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe you lot are considering going to the game. You are no better than the SCABS who will be officiating this weekend. We should all be showing support for the refs who doa difficult job at the best of times only to get it in the neck from a shit stirring wee ned like Lennon.

I dont support the refs one little bit. They are going way over the top with this. It just makes people hate them even more in my opinion. They should toughen up the wee jessys. Im looking forward to the game. i just hope the weather warms up a bit. :evilgrin:

Wasn't having a go at you mate coz your post dosn't say you want Inverness to win. Im just fed up listening to Motherwell "supporters" jizzing their pants when Celtic lose even when it's a result that's detrimental to Motherwell's position in the league.

Sorry it's not pro-celtic enough for you but, when you have to read about them everyday,watch them on every news broadcast,hear them on every phone in and listen to their paanoid ramblings in the work place its nice to see them get fucked over once and a while.

Sorry it's not pro-celtic enough for you but, when you have to read about them everyday,watch them on every news broadcast,hear them on every phone in and listen to their paanoid ramblings in the work place its nice to see them get fucked over once and a while.

Always have a chuckle when the Old Firm lose, domestic or European. IN this instance it would be just desserts for the main protagonists.

We'll find our true place in the league table no matter that the Old Firm do. Too touchy Ozman. Used to be the only real joy to be taken was at their expense, difficult habit to break you know. :evilgrin::thumbup:

Can't believe you lot are considering going to the game. You are no better than the SCABS who will be officiating this weekend. We should all be showing support for the refs who doa difficult job at the best of times only to get it in the neck from a shit stirring wee ned like Lennon.

Oh and nice bait :evilgrin:

Wasn't having a go at you mate coz your post dosn't say you want Inverness to win. Im just fed up listening to Motherwell "supporters" jizzing their pants when Celtic lose even when it's a result that's detrimental to Motherwell's position in the league.

Celtic and their ned of a manager have created this whole situation. I don't think the feelings would have been any different had it been Rangers.

Personally, I hope they get an Israeli ref...

Breaking news on sky that the polish officials have withdrawn from refereeing the spl games this weekend so where does that leave us now back to square one

Phone Norris McWhirter because this take making a c**t of yourself to a whole new level.

Regan, Peat, Doncaster, lennon, Reid, dallas, macDonald - get yer collective coats

Fuck the refs!!

They're trying to hold the game to randsom and some people seem to be missing a few important points. Firstly, the standard of referees in Scotland is crap and secondly, they demand respect from managers players and supporters yet the majority of them have an aire of arrogance and distain for the lot of us.

To question their integrity is wrong and Celtic should be hammered for it but calling supporters SCABS for not blindly backing the refs actions is plain stupid. When BA cabin crew decided, in the midst of a recession, that they wanted more money / better conditions was everyone who had holidays or business trips planned expected to cancel purely to back a cause they may or may not have believed in? No chance. If your flight was still on, you went.

Our duty is to support Motherwell. Not these inept goons who have been giving us the shaft for as long as I can remember.

Firstly, the standard of referees in Scotland is crap

Is it though? Is it really any worse than anywhere else?

At the end of the day, it's only a gemme of fitba'. If you want to retain the human element of refereeing then you have to accept mistakes will be made. Far too many punters think it's OK in a football stadium to deliver the sort of abuse that would rightly get you the jail in the street. Old firm fans, for whom every season represents a war between King Billy and the Pope, take this a step further by abusing refs and their families in the street and issuing death threats. Death threats for fuck sake! Without the Old Firm we wouldn't have this situation but if it's not nipped in the bud we'll end up with no referees and no fitba'.

Breaking news on sky that the polish officials have withdrawn from refereeing the spl games this weekend so where does that leave us now back to square one

Is this a windup?? Cant find it anywhere at the moment but could just be breaking news. If true this is shocking and will cost us a right few bob. Gutted :ph34r:

Is it though? Is it really any worse than anywhere else?

At the end of the day, it's only a gemme of fitba'. If you want to retain the human element of refereeing then you have to accept mistakes will be made. Far too many punters think it's OK in a football stadium to deliver the sort of abuse that would rightly get you the jail in the street. Old firm fans, for whom every season represents a war between King Billy and the Pope, take this a step further by abusing refs and their families in the street and issuing death threats. Death threats for fuck sake! Without the Old Firm we wouldn't have this situation but if it's not nipped in the bud we'll end up with no referees and no fitba'.

Fair do's. The quality of the referees is subjective but how many times have you been at Ibrox, Parkhead or even Tynecastle and watched referees bow to pressure from the stands to give poor decisions against us (and no doubt the other provincial clubs)? I wouldn't say they are corrupt. Just shite at their job.

It appears to me that the referees are demanding absolutely no criticism no matter how poorly they perform. If a ref makes a terrible call against us I will make my opinion known there and then. No sane person condones doing it in the street or targetting families of officials but all this "respect" stuff is a two way street. Better, more approachable referees who can justify their decisions would get far less stick than the dismissive, unaccountable halfwits we are forced to put up with at the moment.