Referee's To Go On Strike

delboy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reid tried to get Platini onside at the recent old firm game onto their cause at, can we say "cheated". Platini could not wait to get out of the place and now Celtic welcome the strike as they hope it will bring a UEFA enquiry into the standard of Ref decisions against them? What planet does this guy live on... he is becoming more and more hated amongst his own support and my money is on him going before Dallas.

Surprised any referee's are agreeing to come over and will not be surprised if they don't do it but the Poles are looking for work, how will that go down it the structure of power? Still not sure the games will go ahead.

Reid try's every political trick he can in the book and probably the man behind the churchy folk getting involved(fuck off you have no place in football)and who suffers... the average fan, Reid is a cancer in our game, no need for politic policy to try and get your own way

Celtic are a disgrace in all of this and has tarnished our game worldwide. The person who I think needs to go to restore some sanity in our game is the Halfwit Reid.

Could get interesting, considering some Celtic fans Palestinian leanings. :ph34r:

Crikey, never thought of that. TBH, the last people we should be trying to please is the shellik anyway. I'd rather they took a long walk off a short pier (putting it nicely).

Maybe this could be a new chapter in scottish football, the saving of us as our refs are fucking numpties (in particular Craig Thomson.)

Mr Thomson was the ref in the short lived Italy - Serbia game as well as being the ref in the Real Madrid - Ajax with the stooshie thats being kicked up.

Who knows. But I suspect they will not have been given the full story and have been fed a few Dougie MacDonald porky pies. I wouldn’t be surprised if some still refuse on hearing their fellow refs argument.

Yep, expect another twist in this.

I didn't catch the initial interview tonight but Chic Young was getting pelters on the radio for asking one of the Israeli refs we've drafted in whether or not he knew why the ref's were striking, to which he replied no.

would you no love the ref in the celtic game to have a howler and give a wrong penalty decision against celtic – that would make my day :thumbup:

Only if Celtic went on to win the game coz we need Inverness to lose.

Oh wait a minute i forgot it doesn't matter what happens to Motherwell as long as Celtic get beat then everything's fine and dandy. :evilgrin:

Chic Young was getting pelters on the radio for asking one of the Israeli refs we've drafted in whether or not he knew why the ref's were striking, to which he replied no.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have been fed some pish about why our refs can’t referee the matches. I expect there is a sickness bug sweeping through the referees village, where all the SFA officials live. :evilgrin:

Only if Celtic went on to win the game coz we need Inverness to lose.

Oh wait a minute i forgot it doesn't matter what happens to Motherwell as long as Celtic get beat then everything's fine and dandy. :evilgrin:

I wasn't meaning Celtic to get beat, just that this whole thing started with what celtic seen as a wrong penalty desicion.

So Celtic by bringing the game into disrepute are to blame for the Ref's strike?

Ok SFA punish Celtic by deducting 34 points. All Celtic games till end of season even if they draw or win get no points. The opposing teams they play if they win or draw get the the points.

Celtic end up in the First Div and have to win promotion to get back into the SPL.

By doing THAT it would be a warning to any other club not to mess with the SFA/SPL rules.

Kick Celtic out :evilgrin:

I wasn't meaning Celtic to get beat, just that this whole thing started with what celtic seen as a wrong penalty desicion.

Wasn't having a go at you mate coz your post dosn't say you want Inverness to win. Im just fed up listening to Motherwell "supporters" jizzing their pants when Celtic lose even when it's a result that's detrimental to Motherwell's position in the league.

Wasn't having a go at you mate coz your post dosn't say you want Inverness to win. Im just fed up listening to Motherwell "supporters" jizzing their pants when Celtic lose even when it's a result that's detrimental to Motherwell's position in the league.

I agree with you 100% pal. People putting there hate for celtic before there love for motherwell.

The only time we should give a fuck about Celtics results is if were playing them or it affects our league position, other than that fuck em and there Nazi friends.