Dundee Utd V Motherwell

delboy

BBC have just reported that Dundee United are concerned that if there is not a significant change in the weather then Saturday's game will be off.

I know warmer weather has been forecast but will it be enough?

I kind of hope the game is on as it's being played on my birthday (although I'll be staying in Corrour Station for the weekend)

if the game is on I can see it being a great game as both side will be a bit stale however I'll go for a 4-0 away win (to match my age)

How you going to get there and back on Sat ?

train up on Friday and then catch the only train back on Sunday evening (that's my holiday plans not travel to Dundee ;) )

mind you with the way things are going I won't get away and the game won't be on either :(

poster put this on a utd forum..

Just spoke to ST..............look out for late Thursday call off or first thing friday.

Can't spend money then as already pointed out, police say away fans can't travel (all 150), safety first etc etc

Thaw won't work that quick on the fozen ice...snow fine but the ice mountains will need at leat 4-5 clear thaw days.

Plus, look out for CC and DS being fit for re-arrangements....makes sense....

poster put this on a utd forum..

Just spoke to ST..............look out for late Thursday call off or first thing friday.

Can't spend money then as already pointed out, police say away fans can't travel (all 150), safety first etc etc

Thaw won't work that quick on the fozen ice...snow fine but the ice mountains will need at leat 4-5 clear thaw days.

Plus, look out for CC and DS being fit for re-arrangements....makes sense....

Look out for Motherwell beatin you AGAIN whenever the games played. ;)