Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am delighted, get the backward thinking scourge of Scottish Football to fuck and then I can start going back to FP! I fucking hate Craig Brown, and always have since his Scotland days! I blame him 100% for the state of our nation's football, and have made loads of posts previously! I am glad that everyone else thinks he's a c**t now as well!

Brown out, Collins in and my 1/2 season ticket will be well and truly purchased!!!

Spot on mate I will be doing cartwheels doon the street if boring Broon is offski :rolleyes:

I know what fatcalf and others have said about the fans being the club and we'll outlast every manager, player and chairman but if McGhee returns I'd consider handing my season ticket back. Probably the only guy I'd have below the likes of Gus McPherson on my wish list...

Same here.

my biggest concern is how it will affect the players. after all the bullshit he's spouted over the last couple of days then shat on us....... worse than mcghee ever did!

Think Craggs might launch one in his direction when we meet them, and hit with complete accuracy!

I know what fatcalf and others have said about the fans being the club and we'll outlast every manager, player and chairman but if McGhee returns I'd consider handing my season ticket back. Probably the only guy I'd have below the likes of Gus McPherson on my wish list...

+1 but as I said on the other thread would he want it after we expossed him as a peado?

my biggest concern is how it will affect the players. after all the bullshit he's spouted over the last couple of days then shat on us....... worse than mcghee ever did!

That's a concern of mine too. Brown has proved himself to be nothing more than a blatant liar and I hope he hangs his head in shame when he is unveiled up there.

I really hope the Aberdeen game goes ahead at the weekend as I'd hate for his first game to be against Motherwell.

I also really hope he doesn't come back and take any of our players. That would be even more sickening.

If McGhee got tight of us, Browns treatment is going to blow that out the water. I can't remember anyone shafting Motherwell more than this in my time following them. Not McGhee, Pearson, McDonald...none of them even come close to this!!

Go back to the top of this thread please. How much of a wan--r must 'Flow and the rest of the Motherwell boys feel after this wee shit has stitched us up? Puts out a statement which now translates as 'gees mare munny', never includes JB (good for him), and then rides off into the sunset with his red tinted glasses and a nice wedge and laughing at the sad feckers who believed his original statement.

Sad wee man. Cannae wait for his come uppance!

Not a done deal, but looking bad now. Thought Brown would stay as he's too old to be chasing glory and money, (not that he'll get any but they always seem to think they will). At the end of the day it's up to him and Knox, but I thought he'd show more loyalty and even love for the club. Ah well.

The way it seems to have happened is disappointing. You just want a quick decision, and we thought we had that. But then they ask him again.

I think he's like Will Ferrell in Austin Powers, he just can't stand being asked several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZQL_Is0mE