Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

Yes. Why should McGhee get a second chance? He fucked us over once and he'll do it again.

Because he was a good manager for us, and being a good manager is the first criteria we should be looking for. Gus McPherson might never have fucked us over, by my god he's shite. Malpas never fucked us over, but again, he's shite.

Mark McGhee went to Aberdeen and failed, and considering he managed to get gubbed 9-0 by Celtic whilst failing I don't think there's much chance of them chasing him up. His careerist streak is dead, if he can swallow his pride and realise he can do good things at Motherwell then I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always punch the fucker whos pumping yer burd but we can't stop those sheep shagging c***s taking the pure and utter piss out of us! and this is the second time!!!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

They thought they were taking the piss out of us last time and they ended up even worse and more skint while we ended up in Europe again. Hopefully this will go the same way.

I'm hopeful that Boyle will want to get it up Brown (not like that, he's a married man) and give the new manager a wee bit extra to spend on the squad. Brown did a decent job but for the first time in my life I started to find it all a bit boring. Now I can't wait for the next game!

Because he was a good manager for us, and being a good manager is the first criteria we should be looking for. Gus McPherson might never have fucked us over, by my god he's shite. Malpas never fucked us over, but again, he's shite.

Mark McGhee went to Aberdeen and failed, and considering he managed to get gubbed 9-0 by Celtic whilst failing I don't think there's much chance of them chasing him up. His careerist streak is dead, if he can swallow his pride and realise he can do good things at Motherwell then I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Gus McPherson is shite, I'm not arguing that.

But McGhee coming back?! Have some fucking dignity!

Its frustrating that we are going down this road for a second time. I wish those mutton molesters would just get to feck. I don't see the big attraction of there club, over rated over payed players and a fan base who expect to be challenging the Old Firm :wallbash:- The job's a poison chalis. He can eat my dick if he goes to pittodrie!!

As long as you get photos :wallbash::wallbash:

What is safe to report - he has definitely burned bridges with his behaviour in the past few days.

Remaining at FP is now untenable.

Just don't understand his thinking, Hibs offer so much more than Aberdeen on so many different levels and he turned that one down.

Let Milne build you a old-folks home, don't let the door hit your lying arse on the way out.

timetable of events to come.

17/12/10 - craig brown breaks down in tears in front of the media when discussing how wrenching it was to leave motherwell.

18/12/10 - motherwell pump aberdeen 3-0 with a steve jennings hat trick,

19/12/10 - sunday mail front page describes well fans chants at pittodrie as vile

28/1/11 - aberdeen beat celtic 2-1 thanks to a masterovic og double in the cis semi

29/1/11 - motherwell beat rangers with a stephen craigan goal

20/3/11 - motherwell pump aberdeen 5-0 in the cis final

2/4/11 - motherwell display league cup at next home game against aberdeen. motherwell win one nil with late winner. archie knox arrested for climbing into the main stand to scrap with fans.

14/5/11 - motherwell fans take over new douglas park to see aberdeen relegated on last day. craig brown pishes himself on the touchline and has to be put to bed in his mammy's house.

15/5/11 - motherwell secure 4th succesive euro campaign

:wallbash:

Just another kick in the teeth to all connected at Fir Park, players, staff and fans. We've already shown that we can continue our onwards and upwards rollercoaster. Just need to roll up the sleeves again. 'Well against the world.

Our players have the bottle for the battle, seems Brown & Knox (Two faced twats) did not and believed the fairy tales of Milne & Miller, just like McGhee.

Would be nice if Craigan came out and ripped the feckers to shreds, but then he probably is the only true gentleman at Fir Park.

i feel ashamed of myself, i have done nothing but sing his praises for the last year, feel like i have just been shafted.

Sums up everything perfectly.

I remember Broony as Scotland manager as I was growing up, so when I found out he was getting the job with us I was delighted. Never thought he'd be the type to shaft us like this.

timetable of events to come.

17/12/10 - craig brown breaks down in tears in front of the media when discussing how wrenching it was to leave motherwell.

18/12/10 - motherwell pump aberdeen 3-0 with a steve jennings hat trick,

19/12/10 - sunday mail front page describes well fans chants at pittodrie as vile

28/1/11 - aberdeen beat celtic 2-1 thanks to a masterovic og double in the cis semi

29/1/11 - motherwell beat rangers with a stephen craigan goal

20/3/11 - motherwell pump aberdeen 5-0 in the cis final

2/4/11 - motherwell display league cup at next home game against aberdeen. motherwell win one nil with late winner. archie knox arrested for climbing into the main stand to scrap with fans.

14/5/11 - motherwell fans take over new douglas park to see aberdeen relegated on last day. craig brown pishes himself on the touchline and has to be put to bed in his mammy's house.

15/5/11 - motherwell secure 4th succesive euro campaign

Sums up everything perfectly.

I remember Broony as Scotland manager as I was growing up, so when I found out he was getting the job with us I was delighted. Never thought he'd be the type to shaft us like this.

Feel quite ashamed now signing his name at Soccer AM a couple of weeks ago now........ :wallbash:

I didnt bother with any of our youth though which was a serious flaw in his managerial skills imo

Just another kick in the teeth to all connected at Fir Park, players, staff and players. We've already shown that we can continue our onwards and upwards rollercoaster. Just need to roll up the sleeves again. 'Well against the world.

Our players have the bottle for the battle, seems Brown & Knox (Two faced twats) did not and believed the fairy tales of Milne & Miller, just like McGhee.

Would be nice if Craigan came out and ripped the feckers to shreds, but then he probably is the only true gentleman at Fir Park.

I am looking forward to the 2nd April and 14th May. Boy did that make me laugh :wallbash: