Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe JB will ask him to reconsider his reconsideration?

Good plan. Beat them at their own game. That's all it seems to take.

Boyle: "Will you stay?"

Brown: "No"

Boyle: "Will you reconsider"

Brown: "Ok"

Maybe he's just so old he can't really remember the last question.

Not a done deal, but looking bad now. Thought Brown would stay as he's too old to be chasing glory and money, (not that he'll get any but they always seem to think they will). At the end of the day it's up to him and Knox, but I thought he'd show more loyalty and even love for the club. Ah well.

The way it seems to have happened is disappointing. You just want a quick decision, and we thought we had that. But then they ask him again.

I think he's like Will Ferrell in Austin Powers, he just can't stand being asked several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZQL_Is0mE

It absolutely is a done deal. Probably be on the BBC at somepoint tonight/early am.

I know what fatcalf and others have said about the fans being the club and we'll outlast every manager, player and chairman but if McGhee returns I'd consider handing my season ticket back. Probably the only guy I'd have below the likes of Gus McPherson on my wish list...

Same here.

You'd rather have Gus McPherson than Mark McGhee? Is there another Gus McPherson out there? One that didn't play shite-awful football and didn't take St. Mirren to within a baw-hair of relegation year in, year out?

McGhee played good football. His biggest problem was his ego, which will have been well and truly deflated by recent events. I'd rather we could just keep Brown, but McGhee was the best manager we've had in a good wee-while.

You'd rather have Gus McPherson than Mark McGhee? Is there another Gus McPherson out there? One that didn't play shite-awful football and didn't take St. Mirren to within a baw-hair of relegation year in, year out?

McGhee played good football. His biggest problem was his ego, which will have been well and truly deflated by recent events. I'd rather we could just keep Brown, but McGhee was the best manager we've had in a good wee-while.

Yes. Why should McGhee get a second chance? He fucked us over once and he'll do it again.

You can always punch the fucker whos pumping yer burd but we can't stop those sheep shagging c***s taking the pure and utter piss out of us! and this is the second time!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Surely we ripped the pish out of the Sheep the first time as they paid £200k (iirc) for McGhee in compensation then he proceeded to have the worst win percentage record in the history of Aberdeen?!

Hopefully the auld caniving slevering bastard continues where McGhee left and takes them down to the first division and into oblivion.

IF this does happen, I just find it really funny that guys like McGhee and Brown seem to think that by having a "bit" of success with Motherwell means that they can transfer this to a team like Aberdeen. Possibly chasing a place in Europe or trying to keep an utter abomination of a football in the SPL. Going to a club with fuck all money to spend with a team full of shite players. Good luck with that Broonie.

Its frustrating that we are going down this road for a second time. I wish those mutton molesters would just get to feck. I don't see the big attraction of there club, over rated over payed players and a fan base who expect to be challenging the Old Firm :thumbup: - The job's a poison chalis. He can eat my dick if he goes to pittodrie!!

well looks like another manager has done the dirty on us. You have to wonder about this no contract malarky. It makes us easy pickngs when clubs like Aberdeen come along.

Not quite true. Brown said on his BBC interview he was told he could have a contract any time he wanted. But then he also said he would be staying at Motherwell because of the fans, players and everyone at the club......ahem :thumbup:

If as looks likely he does leave I will be disapointed, but more so feckin angry. This is as bizarre as anything in our recent history. Had he left yesterday then fair do's, still would have been disappointed but sh1t happens. But to come out with all the platitudes and then do the dirty on us......well that is worse than anything McGhee and Gannon ever did in my opinion.

I would NEVER let him back at Fir Park. Craigan should stick one on him. Who knows what impact this will have on the squad...hopefully the players will take it like we are, get angry and feckin bust a gut at Shitoddrie to prove him he was wrong....

McGhee had no plan B and I wasn't a fan of his for a long time before he left. Perhaps it's only fair that since Aberdeen took a shite manager off our hands for a large wedge, they took a good one for free...