The Game On Tuesday Night

Taff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard score to predict, as Mr Liar Liar Brown says, they are the best team in the league. I’ll go for 3-2 to the Well.

What’s the odds of our former management team being in the stand for tomorrows match?

It’s always good to check out the opposition before a big game! :lol:

doesnt seem to be much interest in this game from the posters - maybe cos everyone is still raging over the Brown scenario

couple of weeks before xmas - tuesday night - on TV..........i'm going for a low crowd and a defeat! pesimistic or realistic? Obviously I will be over the moon if I have to eat my own words, but they are on form right now and appear to be firing on all cillinders

boring game, terrible support and a terrible advert for scottish football on tv

2-1 - Hearts,

lets hope Youngy doesnt do a Neale Cooper/Neil Simpson and he can get one over Jefferies

Match threads are always slow until round about kick off then you have 20 replies saying goal, yass, yass, aw fuck :(

Anyway I think it will be tight. Hearts have been playing well but I dont think they will react well to going a goal down. So for me first goal will win the game.

MOn the Well!

I don't think we have anything to fear, they couldn't handle Murphy, Humphrey and Blackman last time we played them. Yes the are on a good run but with the exception of Celtic the teams they have beaten have all been rotten.

If the players are up for it right from the start and we can get an early goal then I am confident. If we do get an early goal I'd like to think now that Brown is away we won't try and defend it for the rest of the game.

Pretty optimistic, 2-0 Motherwell with a Blackman double.

I'd like to think our guys will be fired up for this, given its been almost a month since we played and of course the departure of our management team.

The Jambos have been on a great run since we beat them, only Killie getting the better of them in that time. They've been scoring plenty and not conceding so will be very confident, but aren't they always??!!!

That said they are due a defeat, so why not tonight? I'd go with the following side:

Randolph

Hateley

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammell

Lasley

Jennings

Humphrey

Gow

Murphy

Blackman

That side should make us very competitive, and I expect it to be a tight game. Most folk will expect a single goal win either way or a draw, my prediction is 2-1 Well with Murphy amongst the goals.

couple of weeks before xmas - tuesday night - on TV..........i'm going for a low crowd and a defeat! pesimistic or realistic? Obviously I will be over the moon if I have to eat my own words, but they are on form right now and appear to be firing on all cillinders

boring game, terrible support and a terrible advert for scottish football on tv

Fairly upbeat post........

I am sure the crowd wont be great, but it would be even worse were Hearts not on fire - should add a few extra 000 to the away crowd + we have not played for almost a month + one home game in 6 weeks up to Boxing day, hopefully will entice a few out to see the team they support before they forget who that is.

I think we will be fresh, but rusty and whatever anyone says the players will have been affected by the traitorous granpa. Plus I hear Gordon Young man management skills leave a little to be desired...interesting to see how he gets on with the senior team.....

I would take a draw but unless the players are 100% up for this we may well get hee haw.

Plus I hear Gordon Young man management skills leave a little to be desired...interesting to see how he gets on with the senior team.....

See I keep reading posts like this. Anyone care to explain what he seems to be doing wrong?

some so called motherwell fans don't even know there's a game tonight. :( The club really need to get there buts in to gear if they have any ambition. People of this town think of mfc as out of touch with te community they supposedly represent. How about they advertise games via posters, something so simple will in my opinion bring along more folk to games. If they are that tight i will even make the blimming things and put them up. God dam mun.

some so called motherwell fans don't even know there's a game tonight. :( The club really need to get there buts in to gear if they have any ambition. People of this town think of mfc as out of touch with te community they supposedly represent. How about they advertise games via posters, something so simple will in my opinion bring along more folk to games. If they are that tight i will even make the blimming things and put them up. God dam mun.

What the fuck is a so-called Motherwell fan?

If you do print some posters i hope they make more sense than the nonsense you have written in that post.

If you do print some posters i hope they make more sense than the nonsense you have written in that post.

A so-called Motherwell fan is someone who needs a poster up to know there's a game on :whistling:

Most of us know and will be there anyway.

I suppose a dedicated billboard somewhere would attract the odd half dozen locals - but can't really see any justification for the expense.

Do you think Brown and Know will have the cheek to show face tonight at Fir Park to watch their weekend opponents?

Quite confident about tonight we've got a strong recent record against them and our pace going forward should cause them plenty of problems defensively. Templeton and Skacel should be the only 2 of their players we should be worried about so would play Hateley at right back as Templeton has had the better of Saunders on previous occasions at Tynecatle. 3-1 to the Well, Murphy, Blackman and Jennings with the goals.

Do you think Brown and Know will have the cheek to show face tonight at Fir Park to watch their weekend opponents?

I think they will. Remember their "conscience is clear"! Just wait and see if it kicks off in the O'Donnell Stand and there's yer answer!!

Alternatively, they may feel they know everything there is to know about how Motherwell will play already.

Is that all you fucking do you depressing negative prick? Put folk down and moan? A so called motherwell fan is some twat (like you) who keeps saying were going to lose (like you).

Naa seriously. a so called motherwll fan is someone who claims to be a motherwell fan but never seem to go to games unless its a big game. You know the ones that come out of the woodwork for Hampton etc. There's fucking loads of them.

I was a bit fucked off with your attitude towards me since i joined as you have replied to a few of my post. I then had a read of your profile and posts you have made previous. It seems your a first class prick in most of them. I'm now no longer fucked off but i do pity anyone who knows such a grumpy prick.

Is that all you fucking do you depressing negative prick? Put folk down and moan? A so called motherwell fan is some twat (like you) who keeps saying were going to lose (like you).

Naa seriously. a so called motherwll fan is someone who claims to be a motherwell fan but never seem to go to games unless its a big game. You know the ones that come out of the woodwork for Hampton etc. There's fucking loads of them.

I was a bit fucked off with your attitude towards me since i joined as you have replied to a few of my post. I then had a read of your profile and posts you have made previous. It seems your a first class prick in most of them. I'm now no longer fucked off but i do pity anyone who knows such a grumpy prick.

Brilliant!

:whistling: a point well made

Edited by Well-Made
Please note I didn't make that point :o)

Telt!