The Game On Tuesday Night

Taff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that all you fucking do you depressing negative prick? Put folk down and moan? A so called motherwell fan is some twat (like you) who keeps saying were going to lose (like you).

Naa seriously. a so called motherwll fan is someone who claims to be a motherwell fan but never seem to go to games unless its a big game. You know the ones that come out of the woodwork for Hampton etc. There's fucking loads of them.

I was a bit fucked off with your attitude towards me since i joined as you have replied to a few of my post. I then had a read of your profile and posts you have made previous. It seems your a first class prick in most of them. I'm now no longer fucked off but i do pity anyone who knows such a grumpy prick.

Seat number?? :whistling:

Is that all you fucking do you depressing negative prick? Put folk down and moan? A so called motherwell fan is some twat (like you) who keeps saying were going to lose (like you).

Naa seriously. a so called motherwll fan is someone who claims to be a motherwell fan but never seem to go to games unless its a big game. You know the ones that come out of the woodwork for Hampton etc. There's fucking loads of them.

I was a bit fucked off with your attitude towards me since i joined as you have replied to a few of my post. I then had a read of your profile and posts you have made previous. It seems your a first class prick in most of them. I'm now no longer fucked off but i do pity anyone who knows such a grumpy prick.

Thanks for pointing that out but i'm quite content that my regular attendance at Motherwell matches down the years will exempt me from having to pass your real Motherwell fan test.Male

By the way my profile has my name and town on it so i don't see how that would wind you up but this site seems to be a moron magnet at times