The Game On Tuesday Night

Taff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ref was the WORST i can ever remember seeing he was feckin hopeless. Mark Reynolds can sign a pre-contract with Aberdeen ANYTIME i've NEVER rated him and the sooner we split him and Craigan up the better. We gave the ball away CONSTANTLY and deserved to get beat to be honest and i think Blackman has lost interest. FECKIN DEPRESSED!!! :doh:

I don't know what people were expecting. We hadn' t played for weeks, probably haven't even trained very much, didn't have a management team and were playing the in form team in the country.

It wasn't a good performance, Hearts deserved the 3 points but given events it didn't really surprise me.

Second best in almost every department tonight so cant complain ,I wouldn't fault the effort of the players but some schoolboy defending and continually giving the ball away when we have possession is a recipe for disaster.Lasley was my man of the match and he scored a good goal.Oh aye and our poor home form continues.

This sums the game up for me too. The ref was ganting but it would be a massive mistake to concentrate on that. Our centre halves were shocking tonight. None of the midfield looked as if they wanted to get forward with the exception of Lasley. Humphrey was terrible tonight and didn't seem to want to run at the defence of Hearts. We need to improve in the week before we play Aberdeen because make no mistake that fucker Brown will improve them whether we like it or not.

And by the way Templeton was a player tonight, utter class.

Didn't think it was a penalty. The boy hooked the ball round Craigan then tried to get it back round the other side which was never going to happen.

Also, that referee should never get another SPL game in his, surely short, career. Shocking display.

I don't think Blackmans lost interest I just think he knew we were up against 12 men there and after his booking he lost all hope of getting anything out the match.

This sums the game up for me too. The ref was ganting but it would be a massive mistake to concentrate on that. Our centre halves were shocking tonight. None of the midfield looked as if they wanted to get forward with the exception of Lasley. Humphrey was terrible tonight and didn't seem to want to run at the defence of Hearts. We need to improve in the week before we play Aberdeen because make no mistake that fucker Brown will improve them whether we like it or not.

And by the way Templeton was a player tonight, utter class.

Yes he was :doh:

I don't know what people were expecting. We hadn' t played for weeks, probably haven't even trained very much, didn't have a management team and were playing the in form team in the country.

It wasn't a good performance, Hearts deserved the 3 points but given events it didn't really surprise me.

Have to agree with that, should be a different game up there.

No point blameing that excuse of a ref, we were rusty, the club is in a wee slump and need the support of the fans and community that is Motherwell FC.

and we still have a couple of games in hand....

Gow linked up well with blackman at times, but it was on the whole a bad day at the office. Only Murphy really getting pass marks for me.

The ref was a total joke and should be slaughtered by Young, on the red card, doesn't a straight red take a week to kick in as a ban unless fOr violent conduct?

Second best in almost every department tonight so cant complain ,I wouldn't fault the effort of the players but some schoolboy defending and continually giving the ball away when we have possession is a recipe for disaster.Lasley was my man of the match and he scored a good goal.Oh aye and our poor home form continues.

Don't entirely agree, draw seemed about a fair result and given they scored from a farce of an own goal and a questionable pen and had a ref given them about everything I think without being at or best or even very good competed well enough and had some decent moments of our own that we didn't capaitalise on, perhaps being that bit rusty.

Men against boys tonight. Nobody wanted to take the initiative for us and take the game by the scruff of the neck. Craigan has got to come under the same bracket as Kenneth and Diamond, as one of the worst centre backs in the SPL, the last 6 games for us he's been atrocious with his counterpart not being much better. What the fuck was Reynolds doing at the goal when Randolph clearly had it :tumbleweed:

Templeton was allowed to run 50 yards so many times tonight without anybody going near him, fucking hit him at the half way line instead of waiting till he's in the box.

Played some decent stuff tonight at times but a bit too fancy at times, nobody was on the same wavelength as Gow who made some decent through balls that players were too slow to react to.

Hope to fuck we can win on Saturday now.

I think we should have got a point tonight, as I said earlier Hearts weren't outstanding. Templeton looks a bit of class mind you, wonder which side of the old firm he will end up at?

Watch the sending off and look at the refs face when stevie touches him on the arm, look of total disgust and almost like he would catch something. With that attitude he shouldn't be given SPL games.

Bring on the sheep!

MON THE WELL

I don't think we deserved much from that game tonight.

Hearts created by far the most clear cut chances, players like Kyle and Templeton caused us no end of problems where as the likes of Blackman and Humphrey never really showed up.

As for the referee he gave them a soft penalty but I would've been raging if we hadn't got it at the other end. The sending off was one of the worst I've seen in my life and then the incident with the free kick in which Blackman was booked was baffling to say the least. The referee had nothing but contempt for us tonight, didn't want to give us anything.

But I think we will bounce back on Saturday. We will have to seeing as its an old firm double header and the derby with Hamilton.

Chin up lads!

Here fishy fishy :tumbleweed:

Nice try mate.....

I dont think he's fishing. I think its unbelievable that anyone can criticise Gow tonight, the reason it looked like he was giving the ball away so much was because the players he was passing to dont have the footballing brain to be where they should be. In a better team if given the chance he would absolutely thrive.