Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed to the very end and clapped the team off even though they didn't really deserve it. And well done to the 6 people which included me who were sitting in the end section of the ES and sang till the very end and showed they scum that not all of us were part time supporters and leave when times get tough

As did I although I think I may have been frozen to my seat and have frostbite in my toes

Not sure, if we were as bad as people make us. I personally think we had some good spells, but had some "off-moments" esp in Defense.

As for Gow: He must be the most frustrating player I have ever seen. He has got mostly everything to be a class player,just doesnt show it often and consistend enough.

Stayed to the very end and clapped the team off even though they didn't really deserve it. And well done to the 6 people which included me who were sitting in the end section of the ES and sang till the very end and showed they scum that not all of us were part time supporters and leave when times get tough

You are a pedantic wee c**t, Ive been going to Fir Park for over 20 years and I have seen some shite games in my time but that today was a total wipe out. So don't call me or any diehards part time supporters you little fuckwit. Bet you never said this to any fan you seen walking out, another case of keyboard gangster.

Cock end. I spunked mair times than you've been to fir park.

:notworthy::nod::lol:

You are a pedantic wee c**t, Ive been going to Fir Park for over 20 years and I have seen some shite games in my time but that today was a total wipe out. So don't call me or any diehards part time supporters you little fuckwit. Bet you never said this to any fan you seen walking out, another case of keyboard gangster.

:nod::lol::lol:

I'm sure you could have made the same point without abusing the young laddie.

It is Crimbo afterall :notworthy:

a fine wind up from daza. :notworthy:

as for the game we looked disorganised especially in defence, there was no tempo and the long balls we attempted were dreadful.rangers were not great but we made them look good.worst performance of the season imo and just aswell we're clear of the bottom because i can't see it getting better when humphrey,murphy and blackman leave.need a manager now so he can sort out the transfers and try to salvage a top half finish, apart from that our only chance of success is in the cups.

They let Buggerer and Weiss run the show, good players they might be but we made them look a lot better than they are.

It was fuckin murder watching them being allowed to wander all over the park without a proper challenge going it.

Thought better of Craigen and Reynolds as well today, they were both like fuckin headless chickens just when we needed them to put in a performance and steady the ship they both put in an awful, awful performance. What the fuck was Saunders passing all about? When 3/4 of your defence are having a mare you are going to get royally shafted.

No midfield to speak of, Humph has pace and fuck all else, can't beat a guy.

Hately - thank fuck he got injured and had to go off. Never again in midfield please, half decent right back but utter shite in midfield, time after time.

Rangers had to do fuck all for that today and that is the galling part of it, live on TV for an utter abject embarrassment of a performance.

Aberdeen winning as well, know that I shouldn't give a fuck about that, put the tin lid on today for me. Wish that I had stayed in the house and finished off my Christmas booze, get the new manager in pronto by fuck do we need him.

Total fucking rant I know but that was utter shite today.

I know the whole team with the exception of 1 or 2 were absoloutly pish today but Alan Gow makes Bob Malcolm look like Pele!!!!!!!!

The only thing he has done since joining is the ball through against Hearts. He runs about like a headless chicken, shits out of tackles and, for a guy with height of over 6 foot, he never challenges for headers. EVER!!!!!!

Lasley and Randolph were the two people who I thought had a decent-ish game. We really need Jennings back in that midfield ASAP as he is a player who goes in for any challenge commited and if he doesn't take the ball he makes sure he takes a leg. Thats what we lacked today. Commitment.

thats the same as the FANS who clapped the team after the 5-1 cup cis pumping

thats the same as the FANS who clapped the team after the 5-1 cup cis pumping

Slightly different for me. But aye, today was a total horror show. Getting beaten by Rangers is annoying, getting beat after giving away four stupid goals is a total kick in the baws. Should've stayed in the house.

Quite similar to last years Boxing Day disaster against St Johnstone, totally gutless performance where we never looked like taking anything from the match.

I hope to fuck that Craigan isn't playing on Wednesday night, absolute pish yet again from him. If Celtic turn up they could score 9 against our shitey defence. Saunders is woeful, no wonder he gets in the Scotland squad and Reynolds is getting worse every week.

It was unbelievable the amount of times Weiss was able to take the pish out of us. Same as we always did way that wee c**t McGeady, show the players with a bit of skill far too much respect. Give them a good kick early on and show them who's boss.

At the end of the day the boy is 13 and if he wants to stay till the end fair play. Decorator I stayed and applauded the team after the Cup final in 2005 and I will in 2011.

I don't think anyone should be pilloried for supporting their team. Nor for leaving early Daza!

Once Hateley went off we needed another midfielder capable of winning the ball. That would probably be Fizzy if he was on the bench. Its hard for me to criticise Gow because he is no more a central midfielder than I am. I think Rangers realised that Jennings missing meant that we were really limited in chances to break down their attacks and their midfield got closer and closer to their forward line and therefore our defence got overran.

Yep, you're correct. Jamie Murphy put the ball out and got pelters from both the East Stand and Craigan for it. Foster took the resulting throw in, threw it to McCulloch, and he battered it back to Randolph.

On the plus side I offered Ricky Foster my shite veggy soup and then got him involved for the Palace the night.

Good boy.

Nae Bougherra tho Ricky.

I hope this incident was captured on tv

Total fuckin shambles today - and I knew we were humped when I heard the team in the car. I even predicted Weiss would run us ragged.

Even if we don't get a new manager in, and by fuck do we need it - we need to change something quick and by that I mean Gordon Young needs to revert to his day job or that fucking Craig Broon 1st XI needs to change dramatically.

With Jenno out Fitzy should have been in. He made a big difference in the gubbing of St Johnstone and has been dropped ever since - that's actually a fucking disgrace.

Sutton? Never a Messi - but by fuck he'll give you a shift.

Jamie Murphy - what in the name of fuck were you thinking about son??

These bastards gave us alesson in how to claim and get everything and when Lee McCulloch launced that throw in back to randolph - it just showed us up for the inept, naive, namby pamby dumbwits we are.

Craigan and Reynolds?? I give up - said it many times - I'm with Gannon and even Ice-Rink - time for Craggs to get behind the mic and Hutch to get the central defensive berth.

We were given a lesson on every single level of football today by these horrible fuckers - all with the smell of pish to keep us company

We need to wise up and toughen up ASAP

Total fuckin shambles today - and I knew we were humped when I heard the team in the car. I even predicted Weiss would run us ragged.

Even if we don't get a new manager in, and by fuck do we need it - we need to change something quick and by that I mean Gordon Young needs to revert to his day job or that fucking Craig Broon 1st XI needs to change dramatically.

With Jenno out Fitzy should have been in. He made a big difference in the gubbing of St Johnstone and has been dropped ever since - that's actually a fucking disgrace.

Sutton? Never a Messi - but by fuck he'll give you a shift.

Jamie Murphy - what in the name of fuck were you thinking about son??

These bastards gave us alesson in how to claim and get everything and when Lee McCulloch launced that throw in back to randolph - it just showed us up for the inept, naive, namby pamby dumbwits we are.

Craigan and Reynolds?? I give up - said it many times - I'm with Gannon and even Ice-Rink - time for Craggs to get behind the mic and Hutch to get the central defensive berth.

We were given a lesson on every single level of football today by these horrible fuckers - all with the smell of pish to keep us company

We need to wise up and toughen up ASAP

agree with 90% of that apart from the murphy bit

Yes, it was a very bad game of Motherwell.

Games off during the weather, a manager cuts off overnight and go to Aberdeen .... this was and is a bad time.

There should be no excuse, but it is no regularity in the games. Then, the renegade Brown (failed) ... I think the guys just need a little more time and above all, we need a new manager, so everything is set again.

Well said Tamy

Agree with many others that we put in a dreadful display. It lacked aggression, determination and method. We lacked confidence and that was apparent from the opening minutes. Another quality we lacked was leadership - there was no one to fire the troops up and urge them on. In short we seem petrified of Rangers.

The big problem was midfield where the combination was all wrong. Marc Fitzpatrick should have been on from the start or even when Tom Hately retired through illness. As Steve says we couldn't put in a tackle worth the name and when Rangers surged forward we simply retreated. Keith Lasley, our only real defensive midfielder for most of the game, is a trier as he showed again yesterday, but was totally ineffective and disappeared when we were under the cosh. However I'm not singling him out for his performance - he was no worse than the others.

One plea regarding Alan Gow - he nees to be given a fair chance. Yes, he's lightweight as I said when he signed, but he needs to be given a run in his correct position - left winger. We'll see, for various reasons, if he's given that opportunity.

Given the total lack of midfield protection its no wonder then that the defence was under pressure. Its never ideal when your midfield shield is sitting 2/3/4 metres ahead of you on the edge of your own box and the opposition is surging forward.

That said, our defence needs drastic surgery and changes will need to be made by any new manager coming in. A centre half, right and left backs would do for starters.

A new manager needs to be appointed quickly to lift spirits and limit damage on Wednesday and Saturday. However he needs to be the right one for the job.