Tommorow We Will Know

joe90

From what I've heard he will be the man. Don't stick the mortgage on it but the source was from within the club.

I'm afraid as it doesn't really dazzle me. Purely my own subjective opinion but I was hoping for someone with experience in the SPL (not Gus or Calderwood right enough) who could lift the place following Brown's departure.

Some have already mentioned the Stephen Kenny debacle with Gretna. There was a guy who did well in the Irish league but was totally useless in the SPL.

If it does happen I hope to be proved totally wrong.

I am sure the source will be happy to share info in future especially if it appears on Steelmen Online :lol:

Only one slight problem with Fenlon, where does the premiership experience come from. That would lead me to still say Ricky S is the man..

I would not be unhappy with Fenlon if it came to pass. Not that i know a huge amount about his record, but the Tangerines obviously rated him.

Anyone will get my backing 100% until we are 11th in April and I will be calling for him to be sacked :doh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard he will be the man. Don't stick the mortgage on it but the source was from within the club.

I'm afraid as it doesn't really dazzle me. Purely my own subjective opinion but I was hoping for someone with experience in the SPL (not Gus or Calderwood right enough) who could lift the place following Brown's departure.

Some have already mentioned the Stephen Kenny debacle with Gretna. There was a guy who did well in the Irish league but was totally useless in the SPL.

If it does happen I hope to be proved totally wrong.

Kenny's relationship with Gretna was that his Derry team absolutely pummeled them over two legs in Europe (7-3).

His year in charge of Dunfermline was 'mixed' - getting to a Scottish Cup Final - but getting relegated at the same time

Anyone think that we might find out the manager on boxing day, possibly in the sunday mail? Could motherwell have done a deal whereby they get free advertising for the rangers game (back page last week) in return for sunday mail getting first dibbs on manager reveal? just putting 2 and 2 together.

Does that really sound that mad? Makes some sense as motherwell get something from nothing

I’m afraid we paid for that advert.

In newspaper terms who Motherwell appoint as there next manager is not big news. It only becomes big news if we appoint Paul Gasgoine (god forbid).

I’m afraid we paid for that advert.

In newspaper terms who Motherwell appoint as there next manager is not big news. It only becomes big news if we appoint Paul Gasgoine (god forbid).

Fair do's. Think your head gets filled with shite on this site that I felt I had to add some of my own :thumbup: